(APP)(Updated 27-04-2012) Sense_4_Clock_Widget_v4_WVGA_MDPI_Device >>>

Search This thread

hgalanos

Jun 10, 2010
Sydney
REQUEST - With donation.

Firstly, thank you for the GREAT mods, I use:

Sense_4_Clock_v4_White_Smaller_Tapclock_ShowClockApp.apk

And it works perfectly on my HD2 with Android.

I have a request and am willing to make a donation to anyone that can do it for me.

I love the sense clock and weather, but I hate the fact that is covers the wallpaper.

So, I would like the same as "Sense_4_Clock_v4_White_Smaller_Tapclock_ShowClockApp.apk" BUT I would like the background on the weather removed (no black rectangle) and also if possible, the white flippers on the clock removed also.

So basically there is only text on the whole widget.

If there can be a white clock text and black clock text variations.

Perfect. This way we can have the great widget, and nice wallpaper.

Thank you to anyone who is willing to do it, don't forget, I will give you a donation. Cheers.

Yngwie Malmsteen

May 21, 2010
Jayapura (Papua) - Indonesia
Firstly, thank you for the GREAT mods, I use:

Sense_4_Clock_v4_White_Smaller_Tapclock_ShowClockApp.apk

And it works perfectly on my HD2 with Android.

I have a request and am willing to make a donation to anyone that can do it for me.

I love the sense clock and weather, but I hate the fact that is covers the wallpaper.

So, I would like the same as "Sense_4_Clock_v4_White_Smaller_Tapclock_ShowClockApp.apk" BUT I would like the background on the weather removed (no black rectangle) and also if possible, the white flippers on the clock removed also.

So basically there is only text on the whole widget.

If there can be a white clock text and black clock text variations.

Perfect. This way we can have the great widget, and nice wallpaper.

Thank you to anyone who is willing to do it, don't forget, I will give you a donation. Cheers.

Here is it I make it for you and you don't need to give me donation because i don't have paypal but if you thrust me to give me donation maybe you can send me a cheapest htc android phone :D

please give me screen shot because i don't have an android phone to test it,,, i have give my desire hd to someone

Attachments

• Sense_4_Clock_v4_Smaller_No_Background_test2.apk
    1.9 MB · Views: 93
  • Sense_4_Clock_v4_White_Clock_No_Background_test.apk
    1.9 MB · Views: 106
Last edited:
Reactions: hgalanos and Nichie

hgalanos

Jun 10, 2010
Sydney
THANK YOU

Wow,

Thank you my friend, that was quick.

ok I have added it and have attached a screen print.

1. The moon looks too big. This might be ok with the sun and cloud, but I don't think the other v4 had such big weather icons
2. The lines where the flips were, are still there
3. Can you make the same with white clock numbers also? I like the dark text, so will be good to have both.

Thank you for the work, it really look amazing. I can finally have a wallpaper without the weather and clock covering it.

I will see what I can do about a cheap Android.

Attachments

• screenshot_000001.jpg
    screenshot_000001.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 592

reluctantv

Nov 17, 2011
Hi, great job on the clock widget.

I am using playground on Incredible S, I installed the black clock, But it does not update the weather or my location, Tried clearing the data and reinstalling it.

Any suggestions?

Yngwie Malmsteen

May 21, 2010
Wow,

Thank you my friend, that was quick.

ok I have added it and have attached a screen print.

1. The moon looks too big. This might be ok with the sun and cloud, but I don't think the other v4 had such big weather icons
2. The lines where the flips were, are still there
3. Can you make the same with white clock numbers also? I like the dark text, so will be good to have both.

Thank you for the work, it really look amazing. I can finally have a wallpaper without the weather and clock covering it.

I will see what I can do about a cheap Android.

Oh sorry i forget you can try no background test2 and black text version above in same post....

Last edited:

hgalanos

Jun 10, 2010
Sydney
Hi, thank you again.

ok, I tested :
Sense_4_Clock_v4_Smaller_No_Background_test2.apk

It is perfect.

The clock in this is black. That is ok. But can you make the same widget, with a white clock?

Everything else the same?

The other widget:
Sense_4_Clock_v4_Black_text_No_Background_test.zip

Has a white clock with different font, and black text for weather. I didn't want this. All text in white, just a black clock in 1 widget, and a white clock in another.

This is totally perfect. Very well done, I really thank you for your effort and for taking the time to help me.

Yngwie Malmsteen

May 21, 2010
Hi, thank you again.

ok, I tested :
Sense_4_Clock_v4_Smaller_No_Background_test2.apk

It is perfect.

The clock in this is black. That is ok. But can you make the same widget, with a white clock?

Everything else the same?

The other widget:
Sense_4_Clock_v4_Black_text_No_Background_test.zip

Has a white clock with different font, and black text for weather. I didn't want this. All text in white, just a black clock in 1 widget, and a white clock in another.

This is totally perfect. Very well done, I really thank you for your effort and for taking the time to help me.

sorry i don't understand english well so i think you request black text,,, i make a new one with white clock and text you can try Sense_4_Clock_v4_White_Clock_No_Background_test.apk

Reactions: Nichie

hgalanos

Jun 10, 2010
Sydney
sorry i don't understand english well so i think you request black text,,, i make a new one with white clock and text you can try Sense_4_Clock_v4_White_Clock_No_Background_test.apk

My friend, I tested the new version, this is perfect.
But, if you don't mind me saying, the clock font is different to the black. They have different types. Are you able to make the white clock the same font as the black?
Very sorry to waste your time.
But really I appreciate it, and it looks amazing.

bricky06

Jan 19, 2012
This clock is amazing - trying to decide between OP's version and transparent one - both great!

If I could ask though, does anyone have (or willing to make) a port of sense contact widget? I can't find a decent one in market and It's the last thing I want to complete my homescreens. :)

kevman8396

Apr 27, 2011
Hai sorry for my bad english ....

this is sense 4 clock widget moddification from lp sense clock widget hope you like it,...... it not look fine on ics rom with htc sense launcher but work fine in ics rom with other launcher ( tested with go launcher ex ) and this is for hdpi only ( tested with 480x800 & 480x854 device ) ...... :D
My Rom is RCMIX 3D 4.0 with 60% trans notification bar...

Sense_4_Clock_White_V3 and black V2 more perfect now and maybe work in mdpi device (not tested)..... I have change clock background in white version and resize the widget in both version so maybe it look fine in most 3rd launcher tested with go launcher ex, MIUI Launcher and Latest Xperia S home Please try it...

Sense 4 clock white v 3.1 uploaded fix for mdpi device and and change some weather image ......

if you like/download it please push thanks button below...;)

Can someone please extract the wallpaper from this ROM, particularly the one in the above pics. Thanks.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hai sorry for my bad english ....

this is sense 4 clock widget moddification from lp sense clock widget hope you like it,...... it not look fine on ics rom with htc sense launcher but work fine in ics rom with other launcher ( tested with go launcher ex ) and this is for hdpi only ( tested with 480x800 & 480x854 device ) ...... :D
    My Rom is RCMIX 3D 4.0 with 60% trans notification bar...

Sense_4_Clock_White_V3 and black V2 more perfect now and maybe work in mdpi device (not tested)..... I have change clock background in white version and resize the widget in both version so maybe it look fine in most 3rd launcher tested with go launcher ex, MIUI Launcher and Latest Xperia S home Please try it...

Sense 4 clock white v 3.1 uploaded fix for mdpi device and and change some weather image ......

if you like/download it please push thanks button below...;)
    doh, brain fart :eek: i was thinking of something else while i was typing. i still have my mytouch, so ill try it on that. looks great btw ;)

hai please test this and give me screen shot.....:)
    This is sense clock :) (mod fancy widget)
    i find this in XDA forum
    FancySense_044_Celsius.apk (4.45 MB) - 4x2
    FancySense_044_4x1.apk (4.45 MB) 4x1

This is orginal source:
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1721809

Remeber Click THANX :)
    nice

Thanks to creator, my screen is better than ever!

I like sense 3.5 clock too. but its so old graphic...3.5

So, I tried modify it.

If this make problem. I will delete it.
    any way to get a qhd version of this? a lot of people would be very thankful! :D

attachment.php