[ROM] AOKP (4.2.2) (Beta) For the Samsung Epic 4g - 03/06/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Elixis

Sep 20, 2010
Los Angeles, Ca
You should be able to pull down the notifaction bar and hit the little settings icon above where the toggles were. Then toggle hide toggles. Or atleast you could on b35.2

if i had a clock in pants, it would be hi-noon!

Not working :\

I know that I can wipe and re-flash the ROM, but I think that pinpointing the problem and bringing it to the attention of the community helps prevent it from occuring in the future. Just a hunch ;)

styles420

Nov 12, 2010
Samsung Galaxy S21
Not working :\

I know that I can wipe and re-flash the ROM, but I think that pinpointing the problem and bringing it to the attention of the community helps prevent it from occuring in the future. Just a hunch ;)

I may be mistaken, but long pressing on a toggle should open up the settings menu for that option (wifi opens wifi settings, for example). It is highly unlikely that the devs would program two conflicting long-press actions, so my guess is that you are mistaken - there was no drag and drop. A previous user mentioned a button on the drop-down that hides (or unhides) the toggles, but that is an all-or-nothing sort of function - a single toggle would not be affected.

Explore the settings (I can't remember where the power widget toggle options are in AOKP, maybe under rom control?) - there is a menu that allows you to choose which toggles are available, and I'd bet that your missing toggle was turned off... unless you're looking for the 4G toggle (I need to re read your original post, can't remember if you specified) - the latest AOKP that I tried (two days ago) still lacked the 4G toggle on the pull-down, so the only quick method is a widget that can be placed on the home screen.

EDIT: I re-read your original post - if you are missing all of the toggles, pull down the status bar drop-down, and click the settings icon (some themes may change it, but the stock icon depicts three sliders, blue on a black background) to unhide them again.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using XDA

Last edited:

Domminater

Oct 30, 2010
I know this shouldn't be asked here, but I mounted system and flashed build 37 and then the latest gapps in TWRP, and rebooted system, but the reboot always comes back to TWRP and doesn't go through. Any help?

XxLostSoulxX

May 22, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Not sure why but I'm connected to WiFi and it doesn't show wifi signal in status bar. Well sometimes it shows and mostly it doesn't what gives?

Anyone else with this issue?

Sent from my SPH-D700 using xda premium

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1338350542715.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1338350542715.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 287

dannieboiz

Mar 8, 2007
I think the installer is corrupted. It fail to install on the phone and when I tried to open it it also shows error. I downloaded twice and both are the same.

|| Acer ||

Oct 21, 2010
Chicago
Not sure why but I'm connected to WiFi and it doesn't show wifi signal in status bar. Well sometimes it shows and mostly it doesn't what gives?

Anyone else with this issue?

I'm not getting this exact issue, but I am getting the issue where it shows data being used through the signal bars (like in the pic) while on WiFi. It's pretty annoying.

XxLostSoulxX

May 22, 2010
Charlotte, NC
I'm not getting this exact issue, but I am getting the issue where it shows data being used through the signal bars (like in the pic) while on WiFi. It's pretty annoying.

Well lately it does that and it does where it won't connect to router. For ex. It'll say its saved but won't connect even though I tell it to connect like a million times. Build 37 and 36. I turned it off and back on (router) finally worked but not sure if it will every time and that's a hassle if I had to every time.

Not to mention when I flashed to 37 it unistalled my B.O.A app. too very strange.

j00manji

May 30, 2011
I wana kill those buttons..well, make them not illuminate anyway. Im sure the feature will be ported over soon.
They said on the blog that some of the code has to be re-written so its not included in build 37.

RickyRage

Mar 20, 2012
Bronx
Idk if its a ROM issue or just an ICS issue but whenever i talk on the phone i have to talk REALLY close to the phone in order for the person im talkin to can hear me....

Sent from my SPH-D700 using XDA

eisenbathb

May 1, 2012
St. Louis
Hey so as i was trying to flash the rom i had done everything it said in the instructional video but when i tried selecting it on the sd and installing it just said instal aborted... plz help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts