LG Optimus G Pro E980 AT&T Digitizer Touch/Broke Screen Panel Black

Search This thread
Apr 20, 2014
I have an LG E980 Optimus Pro G AT&T and I broke the glass, I have to also change the LCD or just the digitizer(touch)/glass or it all comes together........ please help me:crying::crying::crying:

DSC05281.jpg
DSC05282.jpg
or I just need to buy this piece example: like this
capture-20140420-153522.jpg

Mervingio

Mar 28, 2011
Elysium
OnePlus 7 Pro
If you have touch on the screen assume your LCD is good.

use 3M double sided tape 2mm or 1.5mm not remember what my friend used.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk

Apr 20, 2014
:laugh:thanks for the replies and now i know that the model LG optimus G Pro e980 estandard is the same with the LG optimus G Pro e980 by at&t and i was scared because in other forums, i read that the at&t model is diferent to the standard version.......

Which place do you recomend to buy the replacement of the LG Optimus G Pro E980 Lens Glass Touch Screen Black??;)

and thank yoooo for everthing:cool:

esimon311

Mar 10, 2013
V-Town
Just my personal preference but i prefer to order my screens from Amazon. I've always had better luck with the screens and replacement parts i have order from Amazon versus eBay...

Sent from my LG-E980 using xda app-developers app

Reactions: Mervingio

petes67bird

Jun 25, 2012
My car hatchback just shut on my phone :(. It still lights up and touch works except for the back arrow button on bottom left. Home button works. Glass is shattered and being held on by screen protector. Do you think I just need glass or buy the LCD/digitizer frame kit?
gema5e2e.jpg
5apyhuve.jpg

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Just my personal preference but i prefer to order my screens from Amazon. I've always had better luck with the screens and replacement parts i have order from Amazon versus eBay...

Sent from my LG-E980 using xda app-developers app