[ROM] [WWE] [13Dec08] T.i.R. v9.1R + P.D.M. 4.1

Search This thread

gatecrasher71

Aug 21, 2008
Los Angeles
Hey Everyone!
All dough I just finished customizing this rom:eek:, I am thrilled about Saturday.
BTW I wanted to share some testing knowledge with everyone, especially US users, there are ROMs out there that are cooked specifically for AT&T Fuze, but non of them work well.
TiR 9.1....,so far, is the most stable ROM for US ATT Fuze and with best battery life, best reception and pretty much bug-less.
Now that is interesting to me because an Italian oriented Rom works better then those made for US.
Love your work, donation is coming as soon as my bookkeeper clears the IRS issue:eek:

deeznuts

Sep 19, 2007
Version 9.1 Theme???

When version 10 is released, do u think we can have a download for the tf3d red theme u have in version 9.1? Im sure ill love the theme in version 10 but if i want to keep the theme i have now will that be possible? Love the tf3d icon set as well along with everything else with this red theme.

maja

Jan 5, 2006
Venezia
When version 10 is released, do u think we can have a download for the tf3d red theme u have in version 9.1? Im sure ill love the theme in version 10 but if i want to keep the theme i have now will that be possible? Love the tf3d icon set as well along with everything else with this red theme.
My skinner MMark say: " Paganini non ripete!! ":D in english " Paganini does not repeat " :D....Later I will ask if the opening graphics.:)

Skippy38

Nov 19, 2008
OK Maja, I can't wait!! Stop teasing us and give v10 to us:p

Man I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Skippy38

Nov 19, 2008
Ok just watched Youtube vid od v 10 now I truly can not wait. D@mit sun hurry up and set so it will be Saturday!!!!!

Once i install v10 a donation will come you way from me!!!!!

Last edited:

maja

Jan 5, 2006
Venezia
OK Maja, I can't wait!! Stop teasing us and give v10 to us:p

Man I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have to stand there very little time to the issue ....:D

Ok just watched Youtube vid od v 10 now I truly can not wait. D@mit sun hurry up and set so it will be Saturday!!!!!

Once i install v10 a donation will come you way from me!!!!!

Thank's.... the Rom will be issued to 23.00 (Italian Time)

deeznuts

Sep 19, 2007
My skinner MMark say: " Paganini non ripete!! ":D in english " Paganini does not repeat " :D....Later I will ask if the opening graphics.:)

So does that mean im SOL? English "**** Out Of Luck?" That sucks. Would like to have it on the side as an option only to use with your rom if that could be possible.

gatecrasher71

Aug 21, 2008
Los Angeles
Hi Maja, like I mentioned before I love your work, and you ROM really have couple of bugs.
I Had a 57 mile trip today and had to use my TomTom 7. Well, it looked for a GPS signal for about 30 miles of it, and when it found signal, it was on & off.
I know Fuze has a known bug, but isn't there anything to fix this...
Is the v10 gonna have a fix for this?

maja

Jan 5, 2006
Venezia
Hi Maja, like I mentioned before I love your work, and you ROM really have couple of bugs.
I Had a 57 mile trip today and had to use my TomTom 7. Well, it looked for a GPS signal for about 30 miles of it, and when it found signal, it was on & off.
I know Fuze has a known bug, but isn't there anything to fix this...
Is the v10 gonna have a fix for this?

What version you used?
For TP the correct version is the 7.910.9185.... :)

dazeng

Jan 8, 2009
help

hi there. i love your rom man ! crazy graphics and runs very smooth ! i have been having a little problem with the music player. whenever i have my headphone plugged in and listen to some music, the system will crash in about 5 mins no matter what i touch or not touch. i am a newbie to this whole rom thing.. so is there a way i can fix this bug or problem? thank you!

luigino99

Dec 8, 2007
Pordenone
hi there. i love your rom man ! crazy graphics and runs very smooth ! i have been having a little problem with the music player. whenever i have my headphone plugged in and listen to some music, the system will crash in about 5 mins no matter what i touch or not touch. i am a newbie to this whole rom thing.. so is there a way i can fix this bug or problem? thank you!

Update your ROM!;):D:cool: