[Q] TF101 not connecting via USB (Newest Firmware)

Search This thread

Smeer516

Aug 27, 2014
I'm having so much trouble just getting my Transformer to pull up on either of my PC's. (Desktop W8 x64, Laptop W8 x64) I tried installing the Asus Suite through the TF101 driver page to see if that would make it sync, so far nothing. Doing a factory reset as type this message...

Another thing I have tried is to disable the MTP method through usb. Has anyone had any similar problems getting their devices to show up?

Rooting over to Katkiss, stock firmware is unbearably slow.

Last edited:

barkeater

Aug 15, 2014
Buffalo NY
I'm having so much trouble just getting my Transformer to pull up on either of my PC's. (Desktop W8 x64, Laptop W8 x64) I tried installing the Asus Suite through the TF101 driver page to see if that would make it sync, so far nothing. Doing a factory reset as type this message...

Another thing I have tried is to disable the MTP method through usb. Has anyone had any similar problems getting their devices to show up?

Rooting over to Katkiss, stock firmware is unbearably slow.

A little confused on what your trying to do but I would suggest flashing back to stock and starting over. to flash back to stock follow directions here: http://www.transformerforums.com/forum/asus-transformer-tf101-development/31919-frederuco-s-guide-flash-tf101-back-stock.html