[Themed App] [Touch wiz] AOSP Keyboards Themed Black Gray Holo Pink

Search This thread

afm1118

Dec 16, 2010
West Hempstead, NY
These are confirmed working for stock rooted and clean rom. They should work for any touch wiz based rom.

Do not flash on non touch wiz based ROMs. Will not work for 4.2.2.

Not my work, I just ported them to our phones.
Thanks to Strategikqc, Kabauterman and H3llsdr0id for their themes and work.

Black

Download link--- http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?6klleg2f63ze85r

Black Gray

Download link--- http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?wpgg7vxjebaix2g

Holo

Download link--- http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?eq1no61s1nmz15l

Pink

Download link--- http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?af443ki8445tge6

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda premium

Last edited:

Kelton Rivas

May 28, 2012
Re: 4.2 keyboard themed black touchwiz

Flash in recovery? Or push the apk

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda app-developers app

afm1118

Dec 16, 2010
West Hempstead, NY
Re: 4.2 keyboard themed black touchwiz

Yes its the official blacked out. It also includes the framework mods required to use aosp MMS on touchwiz based ROMs.

imjehh

Feb 9, 2011
Teshik
Yes its the official blacked out. It also includes the framework mods required to use aosp MMS on touchwiz based ROMs.

Great. Thanks a bunch. Say, I've got the official keyboard from JOP40D on my phone right now, but I think flashing your zip would replace this...is there any way to rename your zip so I can see both as options under keyboard settings?

afm1118

Dec 16, 2010
West Hempstead, NY
Re: [Themed App] 4.2.1 keyboard themed black touchwiz

Great. Thanks a bunch. Say, I've got the official keyboard from JOP40D on my phone right now, but I think flashing your zip would replace this...is there any way to rename your zip so I can see both as options under keyboard settings?

Yeah gotta rename the apk file that's inside and you can have both

imjehh

Feb 9, 2011
Teshik
Yeah gotta rename the apk file that's inside and you can have both

Interesting, thanks....I thought the apk had to be "latinime.apk" for the keyboard to be flashed correctly?
Ill give it a go with your confirmation that renaming the apk file will yield correct results.

Edit: I also live in Long Island, not far from you :)

afm1118

Dec 16, 2010
West Hempstead, NY

Interesting, thanks....I thought the apk had to be "latinime.apk" for the keyboard to be flashed correctly?
Ill give it a go with your confirmation that renaming the apk file will yield correct results.

Edit: I also live in Long Island, not far from you :)

It flashes correctly but it doesn't work. I tried it and I didn't realize I still had the jellybean keyboard from the market installed. Thought it worked, my bad. Where in long island are you from?

imjehh

Feb 9, 2011
Teshik
It flashes correctly but it doesn't work. I tried it and I didn't realize I still had the jellybean keyboard from the market installed. Thought it worked, my bad. Where in long island are you from?

Oh ok np ill just reflash the stock if i dont want the themed one anymore..im from garden city

Ejames14

Aug 14, 2012

Sorry new to flashing themes and mods. Should I wipe both caches before flashing?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

mcdevil58

Aug 18, 2010
Installing on CM 10.1

I can't get these keyboards to install on 4.2.2, i extracted them, pasted it into the system, changed permissions and rebooted but it didn't work. Can anyone help me out?

afm1118

Dec 16, 2010
West Hempstead, NY
Re: [Themed App] [Touch wiz] Updated 4.2.1 AOSP Keyboards Themed Black Gray Holo Pink

i was searching for the keyboard and came across this...doesn't work with tmobile by any chanc?

Yes it should but its got a framework edit specific to the vzw build so flashing the zip may break stuff, may work just fine. If you get aosp MMS to work on your ROM then you can extract the apk file from these zips and push them to the system and they should work just fine

afm1118

Dec 16, 2010
West Hempstead, NY
Re: [Themed App] [Touch wiz] Updated 4.2.1 AOSP Keyboards Themed Black Gray Holo Pink

I can't get these keyboards to install on 4.2.2, i extracted them, pasted it into the system, changed permissions and rebooted but it didn't work. Can anyone help me out?

These are built from the 4.2.1 keyboard, I believe 4.2.2 is different and these will not work. If you know how, try to push the images from one of these apks into the 4.2.2 latinime and see what happens.

Reactions: MisterJames

rockz1991

Feb 4, 2013
Not working, flashed them, still have jelly bean keyboard. Using neat rom 4.8

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Top Liked Posts