[APP] Graphic Enhancements [ICS/JB/GB][Clear and sharp graphics]

Search This thread

Vishalkris

Oct 18, 2012
mumbai
fc04.deviantart.net
this app work awsome with loceked BL+UHD 3.0.2+stop all the apps in settings/apps/running
enable this app play the game
played Beach Buggy Frontline Commando and Subway Surfer
No lag But great effects i loved this app a lot while playing Beach Buggy

Sahaab

May 14, 2013
London ON
i didnt notice a big difference
maybe because i have JB adreno drivers on my stock ICS or maybe i just couldnt notice the difference

Vishalkris

Oct 18, 2012
mumbai
fc04.deviantart.net
can anyone post a before and after screenshot?.

To be really true screenshots will show no difference...as I observed it...install the app...enable it and restart your phone...follow my little steps I posted earlier and play game...u will see the change..and If u don't(I doubt that) disable it...restart and uninstall the app..simple..:)

Sent from my LT18i using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

xTiNct26

Mar 12, 2013
To be really true screenshots will show no difference...as I observed it...install the app...enable it and restart your phone...follow my little steps I posted earlier and play game...u will see the change..and If u don't(I doubt that) disable it...restart and uninstall the app..simple..:)

Sent from my LT18i using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

Oh i get it. So it only make screen dithering like all cm10 does. I guess no need to install this.
I though it works like chainfire 3D to make some road refections on nfsmw. Sadly its not working on JB roms. :laugh:

frogerra

Jun 11, 2012
Cianjur
Install on my Ray, test a several game. MC4, N.O.V.A, NFS had a little bit improvement. But on FIFA 12, lost some details. Like no shadow on the player.
I have some suggestion, how about if you add indicator, so people will know if this mod on/off. And I think you need change the ui. I hope in the future, we can enable/disable withoutg reboot.
Thank you for your hard work.

It's X-Ray with Tapatalk!

jader13254

May 25, 2012
Hamburg
Install on my Ray, test a several game. MC4, N.O.V.A, NFS had a little bit improvement. But on FIFA 12, lost some details. Like no shadow on the player.
I have some suggestion, how about if you add indicator, so people will know if this mod on/off. And I think you need change the ui. I hope in the future, we can enable/disable withoutg reboot.
Thank you for your hard work.

Impossible :D
And a indicator is useless :p
- Remeber it, or your intelligence is a) super low or b) your drunk or c) your crazy

Reactions: frogerra

frogerra

Jun 11, 2012
Cianjur
Impossible :D
And a indicator is useless :p
- Remeber it, or your intelligence is a) super low or b) your drunk or c) your crazy

Lol, I mean not indicator. Hahaha. I don't what to call it, cause I have bad English. I mean like wifi toogle in setting. So we can now if it on or not. Oh my god, my English suck. :p

Top Liked Posts