good rom

Search This thread

keyone72

Apr 24, 2014
why we cant have one ROM that is fully work?????????????????????
its very very very bad for us
every phone At least have one ROM that is Flawless?

but rezound Of course no...

we have many kitkat(4.4.2) ROM but None of them is not good

developers plz best ROM!

acejavelin

Inactive Recognized Contributor

developers plz best ROM!
There are tons of ROMs that work fully, 100%... but not KitKat ROMs, the main issue is the camera and the lack of support for it in KitKat.

Some rock solid ROMs:

EclipticRez Revamped v9
LiquidSmooth v2.37
Tachyon
Infection
Nils Business ICS
Beanstalk v1.300
Talon
XenonHD
PAC-Man v23

And there are more, this is just a small list. KitKat is not a requirement, there is no "magic" to KitKat, JellyBean, even ICS, will do pretty much everything you really need.

keyone72

Apr 24, 2014
There are tons of ROMs that work fully, 100%... but not KitKat ROMs, the main issue is the camera and the lack of support for it in KitKat.

Some rock solid ROMs:

EclipticRez Revamped v9
LiquidSmooth v2.37
Tachyon
Infection
Nils Business ICS
Beanstalk v1.300
Talon
XenonHD
PAC-Man v23

And there are more, this is just a small list. KitKat is not a requirement, there is no "magic" to KitKat, JellyBean, even ICS, will do pretty much everything you really need.

yes my friend the best part of rezound is camera
and i cant found a good camera app in these roms
i think this phone have ability to have kitkat without any bug

acejavelin

Try Camera Zoom FX, it's a great camera app... The issue with KitKat and the camera is tricky, and although I am no developer, it seems to me the issue is the camera itself never had drivers for the newer kernels, so to this point all cameras beyond ICS are kludged to make work, and those kludges don't work in KitKat.

The devs for the Rezound are awesome and have been working on the camera issue since KitKat was released, there is little doubt in my mind that they will find an answer, they are extremely close with still pictures working flawlessly and camcorder videos partially working... Be patient, they have been working on it hard for some time, it well get worked out.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Neo and netookska05

Uzephi

Apr 20, 2012
Phoenix
Google Pixel 3a
This phone was released in 2011. It is almost 3 years old. It's hardware was made for gingerbread and got an official ICS update... You can't expect everything to work on 4.4 flawlessly Finsen the software and hardware it has (by software I mean officially released by HTC). Be happy it works as flawlessly as it does right now.

Sent from my Rezound using XDA Free mobile app

Reactions: undeadking and Neo

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

developers plz best ROM!

Some rock solid ROMs:

EclipticRez Revamped v9
    LiquidSmooth v2.37
    Tachyon
    Infection
    Nils Business ICS
    Beanstalk v1.300
    Talon
    XenonHD
    PAC-Man v23

Try Camera Zoom FX, it's a great camera app... The issue with KitKat and the camera is tricky, and although I am no developer, it seems to me the issue is the camera itself never had drivers for the newer kernels, so to this point all cameras beyond ICS are kludged to make work, and those kludges don't work in KitKat.

The devs for the Rezound are awesome and have been working on the camera issue since KitKat was released, there is little doubt in my mind that they will find an answer, they are extremely close with still pictures working flawlessly and camcorder videos partially working... Be patient, they have been working on it hard for some time, it well get worked out.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
    This phone was released in 2011. It is almost 3 years old. It's hardware was made for gingerbread and got an official ICS update... You can't expect everything to work on 4.4 flawlessly Finsen the software and hardware it has (by software I mean officially released by HTC). Be happy it works as flawlessly as it does right now.

Sent from my Rezound using XDA Free mobile app