[Q] Need help going back to stock...

Search This thread

svavrek

Oct 21, 2011
Cleveland, OH
So, after months of tinkering and toying around with my TMO GN2... I have ran into nothing but problems with the ROM's I have installed... Tweaked, CM11, Liquid, Slim... doesn't matter - something doesn't work the way I want. At any rate, I upgrade in 2 months to a new phone and would like this thing just to go back to bone stock. Unroot, factory image, everything. Since I am on a 4.4.4 ROM, how would I do this? I know it involves a factory image and ODIN, but when I tried it locked the phone up twice. Lucky me, I had a backup ready to go...
Thanks.

ntran239

Nov 16, 2011
So, after months of tinkering and toying around with my TMO GN2... I have ran into nothing but problems with the ROM's I have installed... Tweaked, CM11, Liquid, Slim... doesn't matter - something doesn't work the way I want. At any rate, I upgrade in 2 months to a new phone and would like this thing just to go back to bone stock. Unroot, factory image, everything. Since I am on a 4.4.4 ROM, how would I do this? I know it involves a factory image and ODIN, but when I tried it locked the phone up twice. Lucky me, I had a backup ready to go...
Thanks.

Try visiting this link http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1955423 thread is by simplelife

Coug76

Feb 27, 2011
East of Seattle
Thanks.
Factory reset. Odin the current TW tar file from sammobile. Boot phone and make sure it runs. Fuggeddaboutit.