Dead Galaxy S4 i9500?

Search This thread

leofa

Jan 7, 2008
Hi Folks,

I've a S4 i9500 which simply died... I live in Brazil, I've travelled 14 days and left it powered off at home. The day I got back, I've turned it on, answered messages, etc, turned off the screen, put it away. The other day, when I woke up, nothing...

I've took it to Samsung here in Brazil, but as it was bought somewhere else (I think Panamá, the box was in spanish) they said it can't be fixed in Brazil :)eek::eek:).

I'm trying everything I can, all ideas would be welcome.

I've tried to restore it using firwmare + pit on ODIN 3.09 with windows XP 32 but nothing. it gets like this:
odin.png

so, any ideas since samsung won't help me?

Attachments

• odin.PNG
    odin.PNG
    139.5 KB · Views: 342

beston94

Apr 24, 2010
Stockholm
This is a very simple and stupid thing to tell you but have you tried charging the phone?

With regards,
Beston94

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

leofa

Jan 7, 2008
This is a very simple and stupid thing to tell you but have you tried charging the phone?

With regards,
Beston94

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, it's fully charged. A colleague here has another i9500 and he already charged and used my battery for a while to test it...

leofa

Jan 7, 2008
Forgot to say, it doens't do anything by combining keys (Up+Home+Down or Down+Home+Down)... When i press power, after a while, it blinks that Samsung i9500 screen for less than a second and reboots. And goes like that until gets out of battery. I can only enter download mode by using a JIG....

aayushkhajuria2842

Mar 1, 2012
Udhampur
Forgot to say, it doens't do anything by combining keys (Up+Home+Down or Down+Home+Down)... When i press power, after a while, it blinks that Samsung i9500 screen for less than a second and reboots. And goes like that until gets out of battery. I can only enter download mode by using a JIG....

U tried down home power ?

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts