Note 2 to S5

Search This thread

sofia-captivate

Mar 7, 2011
Vancouver
Today from work i got the s5 very cheap that i couldnt pass on the deal and currently own the note 2 which i love. Question is s5 worth the upgrade from note 2? i havent opened my s5 yet its still sealed. hows the battery? camera? compare to note 2 ? i heard there is a option you can make your phone black and white so it could last very long? True? Thanks

Tron666

Apr 22, 2014
Of cours its worth the upgrade.

Sent from my SM-G900F using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

savoritz

Sep 15, 2012
Today from work i got the s5 very cheap that i couldnt pass on the deal and currently own the note 2 which i love. Question is s5 worth the upgrade from note 2? i havent opened my s5 yet its still sealed. hows the battery? camera? compare to note 2 ? i heard there is a option you can make your phone black and white so it could last very long? True? Thanks

Have you even bothered to look at any reviews of the phone before making this pointless post? It really depends on what features in a phone you are looking for. e.g. smaller screen, style, hardware specs, etc. Supposedly there's another S5 version coming out (launching in Korea first) that has 2560 × 1440 resolution, compared to the current S5 at 1920 x 1080 res. Meaning that will match the LG G3 in terms of resolution currently available in the market which means higher PPI, but on a 5.1" device you're not going to really notice a difference. Also the LTE hardware in the phone is upgraded capable of reach 225Mb/s. The new S5 LTE-A will have the new Snapdragon 805 processor.

Here's a link for those interested

sofia-captivate

Mar 7, 2011
Vancouver
Have you even bothered to look at any reviews of the phone before making this pointless post? It really depends on what features in a phone you are looking for. e.g. smaller screen, style, hardware specs, etc. Supposedly there's another S5 version coming out (launching in Korea first) that has 2560 × 1440 resolution, compared to the current S5 at 1920 x 1080 res. Meaning that will match the LG G3 in terms of resolution currently available in the market which means higher PPI, but on a 5.1" device you're not going to really notice a difference. Also the LTE hardware in the phone is upgraded capable of reach 225Mb/s. The new S5 LTE-A will have the new Snapdragon 805 processor.

Never used a spen on my note. Only thing I care about is the camera. That's all and speed.

Sent from my SGH-I317 using XDA Free mobile app

f0xy

Aug 23, 2010
Manchester

also ram upgrade to 3gb ;)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

mezo91

Dec 6, 2012
Cairo
also ram upgrade to 3gb ;)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

but only in s.korea

Sent from my GT-I9506 using Tapatalk