[ROM][WWE][16.09.08][CE OS 20748] -=® panosha ® =- P.R.0. 1.0

Search This thread

Craig87

Feb 27, 2004
Los Angeles, California
US HSDPA?

Pan,

Great work and good to see you on the Touch Pro side 'O things.

I have one question:

Does this Touch Pro ROM + *some* radio version, allow one to utilize the 850MHZ HSDPA band in the United States? I have a Pro on the way and have been using the Diamond up until now.

I have searched the various threads for this and have not seen any comment or discussion except for the stock HTC ROM won't do it......but that the hardware should.

Thanks,

-Craigster

sgsdebruijn

Apr 13, 2006
fine and fast rom!

only the calender in TF3D would be better if it is the normal calender with my appointments

nucentury08

Jan 24, 2008
Keyboard Fix

Hello i love the Rom But on my Touch pro After flashing your Rom my Fn Button is Wrong The Fn And Caps just light up the Caps light is there a Fix Thanks :confused:

leonidfeldman

Oct 6, 2007
New release?????

Hi Panosha,

This ROM is the best.
I use it already 3 weeks and must say that ROM very fast and stable. In the ROM there is all you need and nothing superfluous!!!! At least for me :)
You think about a new version???

sgsdebruijn

Apr 13, 2006
yeah very fast and stable rom, now i am using NATF rom but that is not better in my opnion than yours.

Can see the H symbol with my data connection

giwrgospapas

Sep 19, 2009
file panosha katarxhn sygxarhthria gia th douleia sou!!kata deyteron mporeis na me boithiseis se kati?ebala th rom black pearl 2.5 kai thn ekdosh 3,4 kai ta xrwmata sthn arxh ta deixnei les k den yparxoun katholou grafhka.giati ginetai ayto?help!!to mail mou einai andreascrf@gmail.com