[Q] Is there anyway to downgrade to 4.3?

Search This thread

GraveMAL

Feb 18, 2013
Hi, I kind of new to the forums, so sorry if this may be a stupid question, but is there anyway to kind of go back to 4.3 from 4.4? I recently picked up the Note 3 yesterday from Verizon, and without thinking agreed to the OTA to 4.4.2. Since I doubt that anyone has figured out a working root for Kit Kat so soon, is there anyway to get my phone back to stock 4.3, maybe by flashing an MD5 file through ODIN of 4.3? Thanks in advance.

droidstyle

Inactive Recognized Contributor
May 7, 2011
Fort Wayne
No you are stuck on 4.4.2. The only thing I can suggest from here on out is to research before flashing or taking any OTA. That "Im in a hurry oh F*** it lets do it" mentality will get you stuck with a stock bloated device with the quickness. Be patient and wait on the Devs. :)

GraveMAL

Feb 18, 2013
No you are stuck on 4.4.2. The only thing I can suggest from here on out is to research before flashing or taking any OTA. That "Im in a hurry oh F*** it lets do it" mentality will get you stuck with a stock bloated device with the quickness. Be patient and wait on the Devs. :)

Ah weak, nothing left to do I guess except wait. Someone will eventually get it, eventually. Thanks.