Digiland DL700D Tablet with kit kat

Search This thread

Ross2Fast

Aug 18, 2014
OK got this new tablet for $50.00 us and do you have to root it to bypass the SD card issues since kit Kat won't write to external SD card and if so which root will work towelroot doesn't and z4 doesn't same with framaroot please I Ned some advice to get this SD card issue fixed I'm dying here not being able to play rr3,modernt combat4 ,and gangster Vegas please somebody help me!:crying:

eioeoo

Aug 20, 2014
OK got this new tablet for $50.00 us and do you have to root it to bypass the SD card issues since kit Kat won't write to external SD card and if so which root will work towelroot doesn't and z4 doesn't same with framaroot please I Ned some advice to get this SD card issue fixed I'm dying here not being able to play rr3,modernt combat4 ,and gangster Vegas please somebody help me!:crying:

I tried several options but only Kingo Android Root worked for me. I still have not solved the ext SD card issue, though...

Ross2Fast

Aug 18, 2014
I tried several options but only Kingo Android Root worked for me. I still have not solved the ext SD card issue, though...

I've tried to over and over again but my build number also has test keys but root checker says its not rooted can't root it with anything I have literally tried everything except for adb push and adb shelling it manually. Which I going to have to read up on it.

Ross2Fast

Aug 18, 2014
use root genius with the digiland tablet also u can download external to internal from google play free u just go in and switch the mounting place in the et2int app once you've downloaded it also watch some videos on how to ue the ext2int app becu its hard to explain but it does work