• Yes

Votes: 632 76.1%
  • No

Votes: 199 23.9%

• Total voters
Search This thread

deepside7

Jan 24, 2009
You need to have the mysplash.rgb565 in the same folder as the bat file.

You can simply press 0 when you open the bat file, use the converter that pops up, to do this.

tdurd3n1

Sep 11, 2009
so i may save my splash screen as a animated gif to post here, but i am work right now. but thnx to the tuts i have completed (so far) all the mods i wanted to.

I just again want to say thank you to those that put in all the time and effort to help us n00bs make our phones unique.

csasek

Dec 10, 2007
Shenzhen, China
funUSBdrives.com
I got bored

google_android_kw.jpg

saprano614

Aug 21, 2009
help

ok so i have flashed neww boot screens like 5 times witrh no problems. now my computer recognizes the phone as adb device but when i try to flash it just says waiting on device. help

edit: ok so i got it to work. but any info on this would be nice.

Last edited:

csasek

Dec 10, 2007
Shenzhen, China
funUSBdrives.com
How did you get this to work? I am getting the same "waiting on device."

I got "Waiting on Device" the first time I tried it but I didn't have the drivers installed correctly. I went into Device Manager and saw the tell tale exclamation marks for Android phone. Selected it, chose Update Driver and then pointed it to the driver's folder. After that everything was fine.

saprano614

Aug 21, 2009
Hmmm.... I uninstalled all drivers and then reinstalled and still same thing.

i dont know why but i seem to get the waiting on device at random. i use the Boot Screen Flasher 3000 by dom2684 & Octoberriot and it seem to work more often than not. i just extracted them into their own folder and put the mysplash.rgb565 file into it and ran the batch file and it worked.

circa85

Dec 10, 2008
Overruled. The choice of champions is Pabst Blue Robot!
attachment.php

The zip includes the splash.raw565, the attached png, and my original illustrator file if you feel like making changes to it

Attachments

• PBR.zip
    210.3 KB · Views: 22
  • PBR.jpg
    PBR.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 1,559

Top Liked Posts