[Q] What do you think is the most stable Kit-kat ROM right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

skytbest

Oct 23, 2010
New York, NY
I'm looking for people's opinion on what the most stable kit-kat ROM available for the d2vzw is right now. I've been on Kit-kang for a while, and that was awesome but development has slowed and the build I'm on is causing me a lot of problems lately. I was thinking of slim-rom but if anyone thinks there are more stable ones let me know!

Bluetooth is very important to me, I stream music in my car over BT every day. I've been having a lot of issues with kit-kang and BT recently, along with a lot of reboot, so I'm looking to switch.

Thank you!

buhohitr

Nov 30, 2011
I'm looking for people's opinion on what the most stable kit-kat ROM available for the d2vzw is right now. I've been on Kit-kang for a while, and that was awesome but development has slowed and the build I'm on is causing me a lot of problems lately. I was thinking of slim-rom but if anyone thinks there are more stable ones let me know!

Bluetooth is very important to me, I stream music in my car over BT every day. I've been having a lot of issues with kit-kang and BT recently, along with a lot of reboot, so I'm looking to switch.

Thank you!

None, they all have different issues, it's up to your taste to tolerate the issue. Some issue is bad for one but OK for the others.

therobut

Jan 15, 2014
Cincinnati
Unfortunately it seems as if most 4.4 roms are having Bluetooth issues on the d2vzw right now. Might want to stick with 4.3 or 4.2 for now

Sent from my SCH-I535 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Naddict

Nov 23, 2011
28.2S, 92.1W
Given the above offerings, coupled with the fact that only the individual user can make their own determination as to what is most stable for their device, going to close this.

XDA is not a support site as it relates to asking what is most stable, best etc, for Roms and or kernels. This is because threads like these become places of arguments and trolling commentary.

All users are expected and encouraged to do their own research and review of development threads to arrive to the answer they need.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Given the above offerings, coupled with the fact that only the individual user can make their own determination as to what is most stable for their device, going to close this.

XDA is not a support site as it relates to asking what is most stable, best etc, for Roms and or kernels. This is because threads like these become places of arguments and trolling commentary.

All users are expected and encouraged to do their own research and review of development threads to arrive to the answer they need.