Xperia S Case show

Search This thread

Dimitri.k

Apr 25, 2012
Toronto
The only cases i would buy from them it would be the Rock Sony Xperia S case

All the other cases look fake / plastic to the point if you drop it, it will break as case.

Last edited:

knoxploration

Apr 23, 2011
The only cases i would buy from them it would be the Rock Sony Xperia S case

All the other cases look fake / plastic to the point if you drop it, it will break as case.

You're replying to a spambot from an *extremely* frequent spammer of this site. Please delete the quote from your post, so as not to leave their URL once the mods remove this user.

Sirence

Jun 17, 2012
Just received these.
bcc19b38-019e-e8f1.jpg

Extremely cute but I don't think they'd survive a drop.
At least they protect the edges, I got an ugly bump on the bottom part when I hit the table with my phone :(

Sent from my LT26i using xda app-developers app

utsav911

May 7, 2012
San Francisco

Ben36

Jun 8, 2012
So all this topic...... What is actually the best case for protection? The incipio edge?
My fone is currently away getting fixed as i dropped it on its face on the concrete and smashed all the screen.
Thinking maybe i should get a good case for when I'm at work

Sent from my ZT282
1.0ghz modified Zenidroid rom

Last edited:

conalt

Jul 8, 2012
Cork
Ended up getting a simple black case from ebay. It was also available on amazon.co.uk with lots of decent reviews.
"Sony Xperia S LT26i Hybrid Rubberised Back Cover Case"

Has a nice feel to the hard rubber/plastic. Almost similar to the back of the phone. It sticks over the edges slightly which is good and is actually rounder than the phone in the corners, so it is nice to hold.

It was pretty cheap, so cant complain about the quality ;) But I am happy with it and it seems like it should do a decent job protecting the corners and back of the phone.

There is no strip for the notification bar on the back which may annoy some people

IMG_1345.jpg

DSC_0155.jpg

Last edited:

viiv

Sep 30, 2010
Yes the Incipio Edge is by far the best case for this phone. Here's a pic with it while trying to show off the 360 degree transparent bar with this case.

For reference sake this phone has the stock included screen protector in the box applied over top the shatter proof sheet.

Attachments

• DSC_0012.jpg
    DSC_0012.jpg
    254.1 KB · Views: 580

Ben36

Jun 8, 2012
Yes the Incipio Edge is by far the best case for this phone. Here's a pic with it while trying to show off the 360 degree transparent bar with this case.

For reference sake this phone has the stock included screen protector in the box applied over top the shatter proof sheet.

Better than the casemate tough?

Sent from my ZT282
1.0ghz modified Zenidroid rom

chaose

Nov 11, 2010
New York
I bought a transparent white case from ebay.
It's pretty thin, and a bit difficult to tell that there's a case on the xperia s unless you're really close. Putting it on and taking it off are both easy procedures.
The only negative was that it shipped from China so took me almost 3 weeks before getting mine. This might vary depending on your location though.

Link:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/120947650113?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

flinux

Jan 2, 2010
I bought a transparent white case from ebay.
It's pretty thin, and a bit difficult to tell that there's a case on the xperia s unless you're really close. Putting it on and taking it off are both easy procedures.
The only negative was that it shipped from China so took me almost 3 weeks before getting mine. This might vary depending on your location though.

Link:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/120947650113?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

That looks like a really cool case. If it's durable enough it might be a good one. Do you know if there's any problem with the headphones-jack regarding edges beeing too big?? I have had this problem with the case I have, I just can't use headphones because the plug won't go in completely. Basicly the edges on top of the case is in the way. Some headphones will work but others will just pop out very easily.

Dianaquannn

Jul 12, 2012
mine.
Although it doesn't protect my phone as well as other thick cases do, those vivid rain drops fit white Xps very well.
really good-looking ;)

20120816_161403.jpg

Top Liked Posts