Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

aortega

Jun 27, 2010
Irving. Tx
Hi all rom looks superb, flashed it but the theme didn't go on? Am i missing something, besides the theme :)

Any ideas?

Do you mean the Coredroid skin? Did you come from another ROM? Did you full wipe?

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium

This is correct dladz, performing a full wipe will give you full coredroid features, try it and let us know please ;)

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

buddaking

Jun 7, 2008
London
Just can't get enough of this rom...a big thanks to the COREDROID team. Keep up the good work and patiently await new release.:thumbup:

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1336610656080.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1336610656080.jpg
    142.4 KB · Views: 261
  • uploadfromtaptalk1336610674221.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1336610674221.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 252

rayford85

May 22, 2011
Just can't get enough of this rom...a big thanks to the COREDROID team. Keep up the good work and patiently await new release.:thumbup:

Well, final RV is uploading right now for final testing. Release should be tomorrow if all goes good :)

Sent from my Inspire 4G using XDA App

Gandicela

Nov 16, 2011
Singapore
This just happened to me since yesterday. USB charging isn't increasing battery power at all. I started this morning @61% and after 2 hrs it reminded at that same percentage. USB will definitely be slow charge but shouldn't be stuck at the same number. Also, on a wall socket charger last night I had light indicator flashing both red and blue/greenish light.

Could this be ROM related, or hardware?

Sent from my CoreDroid V2.1 ROM HTC One X

Thanks to Raycoon33 for recomending this rom, and tks Devs and testers, I love CORIDROID, not even 2 hours but I m sure I ll stay here for ever. :)
Enviado desde mi HTC One X usando Tapatalk 2

Thank's a lot and welcome on CoreDroid Space ;)

This just happened to me since yesterday. USB charging isn't increasing battery power at all. I started this morning @61% and after 2 hrs it reminded at that same percentage. USB will definitely be slow charge but shouldn't be stuck at the same number. Also, on a wall socket charger last night I had light indicator flashing both red and blue/greenish light.

No feedback about this issue, sorry.
Maybe it's an hardware problem.
Wait the new release for see if it's an hardware problem

Last edited:
Reactions: Gandicela
D

Deleted member 2496007

OK as I started typing this I’ve plugged it into USB. Screen is kept on during charging option enabled. 3G and auto-sync are on. Running 3.0 RV. It’s at 62% at 8:45.

Running v2.1 I have been getting very consistent battery life (between 18 and 24 hours), but this is after the usual 24 hour cooling down period after flashing a ROM. For the first day after flashing, restoring and modding a ROM your battery life will be erratic. Was this happening to you just after a flash?

The red and green flashing light is an over-temperature warning. Your phone was running too hot. I had the same once when charging off the wall adapter and watching YouTube while downloading a ROM when my phone was in it’s Case-Mate Tough Case. That case acted like a sleeping bag. Kept all the heat in. I’ve had to stop using it. This phone does get very warm charging on AC and using it at the same time. Did you also have a case on it?

64% at 8:55

It is going up. Slowly, but definitely up. Have you been indulging in all this custom kernel business of late, or are you still on stock?

RayHeath

Feb 11, 2009
Weiden, Germany
www.heath-agentur.de
Thanks to Raycoon33 for recomending this rom, and tks Devs and testers, I love CORIDROID, not even 2 hours but I m sure I ll stay here for ever. :)

Enviado desde mi HTC One X usando Tapatalk 2

Thanks, welcome to CoreDroid! :)

I haven´t seen this before, have you tried reflashing? As Philos64 stated, it could be a hardware issue.

Gandicela

Nov 16, 2011
Singapore
OK as I started typing this I’ve plugged it into USB. Screen is kept on during charging option enabled. 3G and auto-sync are on. Running 3.0 RV. It’s at 62% at 8:45.

Running v2.1 I have been getting very consistent battery life (between 18 and 24 hours), but this is after the usual 24 hour cooling down period after flashing a ROM. For the first day after flashing, restoring and modding a ROM your battery life will be erratic. Was this happening to you just after a flash?

The red and green flashing light is an over-temperature warning. Your phone was running too hot. I had the same once when charging off the wall adapter and watching YouTube while downloading a ROM when my phone was in it’s Case-Mate Tough Case. That case acted like a sleeping bag. Kept all the heat in. I’ve had to stop using it. This phone does get very warm charging on AC and using it at the same time. Did you also have a case on it?

64% at 8:55

It is going up. Slowly, but definitely up. Have you been indulging in all this custom kernel business of late, or are you still on stock?

I'm on CoreDroid all the time, but last few days I've been flashing mods, ROM cleaner, different launchers, etc. I plan to flash the Bricked Kernel today, other than that i never played with any kernels yet. Just b4 bed last night, i did another full wipe install of CoreDroid V2.1.

I'm using this phone casing, yes, but this was with me for a week now. In fact i charged using the wall socket charger last night and didn't have problems. Presently, as u do, I'm on USB charger through my PC at work, and it is slowly charging from 43% to 53% now for 3 hrs.

Looking forward to next version of eye-candy CoreDroid :D. Thanks!

Gandicela

Nov 16, 2011
Singapore
And not even finished as m10 cant be done yet

Precisely why i don't have full Sense, yet, just partial on Apex Launcher. This is for now my only way of having transparent dockbar. As with DHD CoreDroid, this one will eventually be gorgeous eye-candy ROM of choice for the One X!
uploadfromtaptalk1336641017353.jpg

Wonderkik

Dec 15, 2008
Tours
Do you plan to add Extended Quick Settings mod in the next update? Once skinned, it would be so damn sexy ^^

Bootsound and EQS are the only things I miss in this ROM, maybe the Sweep2Wake Kernel too, but this one is flashable ;)

EDIT: EQS is flashable too, but it removes the custom skin from the notification bar... I miss my beautiful signal bars ^^

Last edited:
Reactions: Rycon33

miniterror

Feb 5, 2009
Do you plan to add Extended Quick Settings mod in the next update? Once skinned, it would be so damn sexy ^^

Bootsound and EQS are the only things I miss in this ROM, maybe the Sweep2Wake Kernel too, but this one is flashable ;)

EDIT: EQS is flashable too, but it removes the custom skin from the notification bar... I miss my beautiful signal bars ^^

Being worked on the eqs atm;)

Reactions: Wonderkik

aortega

Jun 27, 2010
Irving. Tx

If you check in your user manual about battery charging, you will find that the phine will not charge because of high temperature, this is to protect your battery, give it time and try again,

Another thing, don't know if you do, but using usb extensions cords will decrease the power through the usb cables, try to use the original cable as much as you can, let us know please ;)

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    MOD EDIT: As of November 7th CoreDroid officially moved all its support to another site.

Due to repeated kanging from other Roms as well as needing CST paid version to obtain the latest version of the Rom, anything related to the CoreDroid team is not allowed to be posted anymore on XDA and is from now on considered warez.
    This includes: Signatures, links, themes, as well as any work developed by the CD team or included in any Rom.

TL;dr: If you included anything from CD in your work, you have to remove it.

We appreciate your understanding on the matter in hand,
    XDA Moderation team
    MOD EDIT: Removed content
    No longer supporting CoreDroid...
    No longer on the team ;)
    MOD EDIT: Removed content