[ROMS] Unofficial AOKP JB 4.2.2 Builds [PUB][Jul - 23] (m7ul/mako/manta/maguro/toro)

Search This thread

nic85

Feb 5, 2009
Italy
R: [ROMS] Unofficial AOKP JB 4.2.2 Builds [PUB][Mar - 05] (mako/manta/maguro/toro)

how can I remove supersu? with titanium backup?

can I leave it and disable superuser?

Inviato dal mio Nexus 4

apatal

Feb 27, 2012
Manila
Re: [ROMS] Unofficial AOKP JB 4.2.2 Builds [PUB][Mar - 05] (mako/manta/maguro/toro)

how can I remove supersu? with titanium backup?
Go to the settings tab. Choose "switch superuser app", then "Continue". Then reboot before going to the other superuser app and installing its binaries..

Reactions: nic85

nic85

Feb 5, 2009
Italy
R: [ROMS] Unofficial AOKP JB 4.2.2 Builds [PUB][Mar - 05] (mako/manta/maguro/toro)

ok so I have to do that.. than reboot to recovery, flash ROM gapps and kernel, boot and open superuser app and update it?

p. s. i found the unroot option in supersu

bigxie

Nov 14, 2010
Bay Area, CA
www.twitter.com
SuperSU was preinstalled on earlier versions of AOKP. It is no longer included. You shouldn't have to do anything to remove it. Flashing the new build will just replace it with Koush's.

*unless you somehow removed the System version of supersu and are running a market version on /data/

Anyways, OP is updated with 3/13 builds for all devices. Starcraft time :cowboy:

abjexstallion

Dec 27, 2010
Re: [ROMS] Unofficial AOKP JB 4.2.2 Builds [PUB][Mar - 13] (mako/manta/maguro/toro)

Haven't updated Bionic yet, and am not sure about bluetooth calls.

Are these that you mentioned for Mako? I've downloaded the 13th from this afternoon... Is it the same as the OP?

Sent from this MAKO!!! r102 SwEeEeT!!!

newellj79

Jan 2, 2011
OnePlus 8
Re: [ROMS] Unofficial AOKP JB 4.2.2 Builds [PUB][Mar - 13] (mako/manta/maguro/toro)

SuperSU was preinstalled on earlier versions of AOKP. It is no longer included. You shouldn't have to do anything to remove it. Flashing the new build will just replace it with Koush's.

*unless you somehow removed the System version of supersu and are running a market version on /data/

Anyways, OP is updated with 3/13 builds for all devices. Starcraft time :cowboy:

I installed the market version for use with a older build. How do I get rid of it and use the built in one? I don't see a uninstall with in the app nor a option in TB as previously mentioned. Is it safe to just delete the apk from /data/app/ ?

Edit.. Yes deleting it works. Thanks for the great build!

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

Last edited:

nic85

Feb 5, 2009
Italy
R: [ROMS] Unofficial AOKP JB 4.2.2 Builds [PUB][Mar - 13] (mako/manta/maguro/toro)

I've installed supersu with the toolkit at the beginning, when I did the root, unlock BT and Cwm flash.. :/

Inviato dal mio Nexus 4

raist8

Jun 27, 2007
Hi,

Does anyone has problems with notifications? WIth the previous build (6 March) the notifications with the screen off arrives without problems, but with this new, sometimes yes, sometimes no. I have the Fix Notitifactions app installaed...

nic85

Feb 5, 2009
Italy
R: [ROMS] Unofficial AOKP JB 4.2.2 Builds [PUB][Mar - 13] (mako/manta/maguro/toro)

Hi,

Does anyone has problems with notifications? WIth the previous build (6 March) the notifications with the screen off arrives without problems, but with this new, sometimes yes, sometimes no. I have the Fix Notitifactions app installaed...

tell me more about that app?

I have problems too...

Inviato dal mio Nexus 4

bigxie

Nov 14, 2010
Bay Area, CA
www.twitter.com

can i post the link to this thread in the galaxy nexus development thread? I found this thread casually and it's so awesome

Yeah that's fine. I just made the thread in misc dev since I wanted to lump all the devices in one thread.

Me = lazy

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

npalmy

Mar 7, 2012
minneapolis
I have been using your build for a few weeks..so glad I found it!
Everything running great on the newest maguro build...clean flashed because of the new superuser. :victory:

bigmase521

Jun 14, 2007
New York
Google Pixel 6 Pro

Hi,

Interesting..I'll have to keep an eye out for this because I JUST flashed the new build. I have Push Notification Fixer installed too. Do you guys have your interval set to 5 minutes?

I dirty flashed from previous N4 build, and the new build seems to be running great so far. Thanks bigxie!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda premium

Last edited:

raist8

Jun 27, 2007
Interesting..I'll have to keep an eye out for this because I JUST flashed the new build. I have Push Notification Fixer installed too. Do you guys have your interval set to 5 minutes?

I dirty flashed from previous N4 build, and the new build seems to be running great so far. Thanks bigxie!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda premium

I changed my kernel to Montley b48 and the notifications seems to be back... I think all is on kernel and not in rom... ANd yes, I have set my interval on 5 second in both, phone data and wifi.

Thanks bigxie for this great rom, it works perfect on my N4!

P.D: Do you recommend interactive and sio configuration profile for you rom?

bigmase521

Jun 14, 2007
New York
Google Pixel 6 Pro

I changed my kernel to Montley b48 and the notifications seems to be back... I think all is on kernel and not in rom... ANd yes, I have set my interval on 5 second in both, phone data and wifi.

Thanks bigxie for this great rom, it works perfect on my N4!

P.D: Do you recommend interactive and sio configuration profile for you rom?

What kernel were you running before where you noticed the delayed notifications? So far so good here...

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda premium

Sean09

May 6, 2008
I am running the latest pub build, and whenever I try to open camera it says the gallery has stopped working and doesn't work (black screen). Anyone else have this? Running intersectRaven's Kernel (latest full color version).

I am running the latest pub build, and whenever I try to open camera it says the gallery has stopped working and doesn't work (black screen). Anyone else have this? Running intersectRaven's Kernel (latest full color version).

Nandroid back up, test out camera/gallery with fresh/clean install and report back. Problem could be related to the non-stock kernel.

Top Liked Posts