[Problem] Wi-fi "disconnects" after some minutes

Search This thread

Tomoms

Feb 15, 2014
OnePlus One
Essential Phone
Hi folks,
since I've updated to 4.3 I have this problem on both stock and exisenz ROM. I use location based wifi and when it connects and I lock my phone and leave it there for some time (30 - 40 minutes more or less), wifi stops working. When I unlock my phone, the wifi icon is still there, but in fact wifi doesn't work. If I try to open google play, it says "No connection". To get wifi working again, I have to disable it and re-enable it. This is very annoying because I suddenly stop getting Gmail, Whatsapp, Viber notifications but I cannot know when.
Are you facing the same problem?

Cloud1989

Dec 8, 2013
Dudley
Hi folks,
since I've updated to 4.3 I have this problem on both stock and exisenz ROM. I use location based wifi and when it connects and I lock my phone and leave it there for some time (30 - 40 minutes more or less), wifi stops working. When I unlock my phone, the wifi icon is still there, but in fact wifi doesn't work. If I try to open google play, it says "No connection". To get wifi working again, I have to disable it and re-enable it. This is very annoying because I suddenly stop getting Gmail, Whatsapp, Viber notifications but I cannot know when.
Are you facing the same problem?

I had this problem with the eXistenZ rom only and found wifi to be rather rubbish considering it never worked half the time, try ultimate pure xsp it works fine on that rom :)