****htc one m8 port rom***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

ooxteme

Nov 6, 2009
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra
My home screen running the galaxy s5 rom like a boss stable as hell.

Sent from my SM-G900P using XDA Free mobile app

I got this to boot up on my Sprint galaxy note 3 but i don't know why you guys are having issues

Wait!what!?.... I thought this was supposed to be sense 6?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using XDA Free mobile app

Ok i have to ask... Whats up here? Is this a sense 6 port or are you stopping that and doing a s5 port? I lost on what going on here? I asked if this was a "safestrap" only version you sent out links for in pm and here in the thread. MODS do we have any answers on whats up?? Thanks in advance

G

GuestX0019

Yeah, I am confused now too on using on SafeStrap only or MDL phones. Also, OP doesn't have S4, I believe, so not sure I would flash this yet, as MODS pointed out.

LuRock, did you get your dl link and try this. No one has had it boot yet--
:confused:

Any insight to our questions xx??

G

GuestX0019

he gave me the link and i dl'ed it but i didnt flash cause the safestrap questions

I don't think it will flash at all without your carriers kernel or your ability to flash one after rom flash and before boot--

Also, find it hard to believe it would flash on a post MDL bootloader--

Not expert on development, but seems that is the way it would be--

ooxteme

Nov 6, 2009
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra
I don't think it will flash at all without your carriers kernel or your ability to flash one after rom flash and before boot--

Also, find it hard to believe it would flash on a post MDL bootloader--

Not expert on development, but seems that is the way it would be--

Id agree with that im begining to HIGHLY doubt this is real. No screenshots but only talks of them. Nothing against the OP but come on now

kylecore

Jun 20, 2010
Chatham
does anyone have the originally posted link for the rom?
Not the one that was supposed to "fix" issues. I want to take a spin at seeing whats not working myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    HEY GUYS I PORTED THE HTC ONE M8 ROM FOR THE AT&T GALAXY S4 i337 ONLY!!!
    To install my rom you need to install Safestrap-JFLTEATT-3.71.apk which you can download Moderators NOTICE: Links are suspended until we have a chance to review more closely, this is just precautionary step, to prevent the less informed/skilled members from inadvertently bricking their device. We apologize for any inconvenience. Thank you ...~~~ Oka1

After installing reboot into safestrap 3.71
    Create a ROM SLOT
    Install the htc one m8.zip
    wipe cache and dalvik
    Then Reboot and that's it! :)
    AFTER YOU BOOT INTO SENSE 6 REPORT ME BACK ANY ISSUES YOU HAD WITH THE ROM SO I CAN FIX IT IN THE NEXT BUILD!

If you are having problems with mediafire try MEGA

SPECIAL THANKS TO @Hashcode for providing the links for safestrap lol @LlabTooFeR for allowing me to use his rom to port it to the galaxy s4
    Hey guys I'm going to fix the rom not booting up soon so keep your eyes on my thread :)
    Sent from my SM-G900P using XDA Free mobile app
    Ok, this has gone on long enough.

What exactly is this? I see the title says HTC M8 Port, you're talking about S5 ROMs and flashing on a Sprint Note 3, yet posting this in AT&T S4 forums?

Confused doesn't even begin to cover my feelings towards this...

Thread closed and all links will be removed, we don't want more people bricking their devices...
    Htc one m8 port

I'm so excited! By the way What's changed?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

HEY THE HTC ONE M8 SENSE 6 IS LIVE NOW!!!!!!!! PLEASE PM IF YOU WANT TO TEST IT!:highfive::good::victory:
    why is this still under review?
    OP can you pm me the link so i can flash it and tweak for non AT&T S4's?