[XPOSED] [MTK/CM11] Hide Sim Icon Label

Search This thread

prithvee

Oct 18, 2012
Mangalore
www.axndx.com
This Xposed Module Hides Sim Labels from status bar on MTK CM 11 ROMs.Tested on MICROMAX A117 CANVAS MAGNUS. It will work on any CM 11 ROM for Mediatek devices.

BEFORE
Screenshot_2014_06_27_22_01_41.jpg

AFTER
Screenshot_2014_06_27_22_03_17.jpg

Last edited:

harisaduelite

Feb 21, 2013
Kansas City
Hi

Hi OP enjoying your work on CM11 just one question is there any hope that you may implement some of the systemUI features of GravityBox on your module. I had spoken to GB dev and he said he wont be supporting CM11 and GB has lots of customization especially for the systemUI which ppl would definitely love on CM11? And also +1 for your hard work :good:

Reactions: nicesoni_ash

prithvee

Oct 18, 2012
Mangalore
www.axndx.com
Hi OP enjoying your work on CM11 just one question is there any hope that you may implement some of the systemUI features of GravityBox on your module. I had spoken to GB dev and he said he wont be supporting CM11 and GB has lots of customization especially for the systemUI which ppl would definitely love on CM11? And also +1 for your hard work :good:

i can try.. can u mention any particular features??

harisaduelite

Feb 21, 2013
Kansas City
i can try.. can u mention any particular features??

Yes bro most important and necessary ones i ll mention they are as follows:
1) Center clock
2) Quick settings manipulation like that available in GravityBox
3) data traffic from gravity box especially the Omni Rom style one

these things are something every CM11 user is missing and i would give up any Rom for CM11 if it had these customizations
Thanks for all your hardwork bro
:good:

Codeworm7

Aug 14, 2014
Thanks!

Thanks! awesome work as always.. Is there any way i can remove the other message that shows in my notification bar when i scroll down (idea, No sim card no service thing ?:laugh:

shakeelsaraf

Mar 28, 2012
Goa
It works right after the reboot buy the icon comes back after 2 mins
Also can u hide the 2nd sim label in d lockscreen? I tried a few existing ones but they dnt seem to work in cm11

babai93

Feb 5, 2010
Sambalpur
Remove SIM number next to the Network icon

Hi OP,
I am on cm11 with YU Yureka. Can you plz check and make a xposed tool to Remove SIM number next to the Network icon...

attachment.php

babai93

Feb 5, 2010
Sambalpur
Reactions: prithvee

BunYel

Apr 11, 2016
Hi! Can anyone please help me? I just got my samsung galaxy s 7 edge and here in the phils, only duos is available. So i got no choice. But the sim icon (im using only 1 simcard) is constantly appeaeing per message sent. It is shown in every message in every thread. It's annoying. Help me please. I want to remove or at least hide it. :( Thank you in advance!

Reactions: 박지선

박지선

Jan 23, 2016
Hi! Can anyone please help me? I just got my samsung galaxy s 7 edge and here in the phils, only duos is available. So i got no choice. But the sim icon (im using only 1 simcard) is constantly appeaeing per message sent. It is shown in every message in every thread. It's annoying. Help me please. I want to remove or at least hide it. :( Thank you in advance!

Sent from my LG-F320S using XDA Labs

---------- Post added at 09:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:48 PM ----------

?~~

Sent from my LG-F320S using XDA Labs

Top Liked Posts