Free icon Editing tool?

Search This thread

the k9

Jan 13, 2012
Barrie, ON
So here's the skinny... I want to edit a .png icon (from the circlelauncher app)

How do I do that? Do I have to pay for an app that has that feature, because all of the ones that I've found so far that CAN edit it are paid... I suppose I could download an aftermarket/cracked apk, but I'd rather not.

Suggestions? Literally I just want to add text to the middle of a red circle icon.

M0D1441

Retired Recognized Developer
Oct 28, 2011
ATX
So here's the skinny... I want to edit a .png icon (from the circlelauncher app)

How do I do that? Do I have to pay for an app that has that feature, because all of the ones that I've found so far that CAN edit it are paid... I suppose I could download an aftermarket/cracked apk, but I'd rather not.

Suggestions? Literally I just want to add text to the middle of a red circle icon.
GIMP 2.6

http://www.gimp.org/

the k9

Jan 13, 2012
Barrie, ON
I should have specified, something I can do from my phone or Tablet. I'm away from my computer for a while (traveling), customization helps kill time between meetings, lol

Sent from my SGH-I727R using XDA

N

nrm5110

For computer I use greenfish for phone ninjamorph and sketchbook mobile

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

the k9

Jan 13, 2012
Barrie, ON
Thanks, but I still couldn't get it to go. Finally achieved the desired result by importing the .png into uccw and adding text, then using the png I created there as my icon in WL, lol.

End result : (the little circles are the ones I was trying to add text to)

Sent from my SGH-I727R using XDA

Attachments

• SC20120421-222910.jpg
    SC20120421-222910.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 77
Last edited: