Titan II or Lumia 900?

Search This thread

z33dev33l

Oct 17, 2008
Austin, TX
I got a little bit of view time with both of these devices and even a bit of hands on with the titan II and I must say, I have not been impressed by an HTC design since the G1 and this was impressive. The soft plastic they used retained a necessary weight to the device without feeling like it'd break from a four foot fall as HTCs often do. The 16 mp camera was stunning for both video and pictures, and the FFC didn't suffer from the pixelation my titan has. The only downside I saw to this was it's inability to compare to the lumia aesthetically.

The lumia has a 4.3 inch CBD AMOLED display that actually seems to trump the samoled on my focus and is right on par with the samoled+ on my focus S. The CBD bonding process is amazing. It has the Carl Zeiss optics that will blow you away for pics and videos and the polycarbonate unibody that can take a lot of beating. This is as close as I've seen a phone come to flawless. I'll get both eventually, likely the lumia first, but which would you prefer?

lowandbehold

Feb 26, 2011
Vandling, PA
Hmm, maybe you should try the WP7 forums...might get some better input there.
How about some pictures of CES?

Edit: Actually if you read the rules of the forum, "which phone is better" threads do not belong in general. You should read that before posting. Wouldn't want you to get banned again...

z33dev33l

Oct 17, 2008
Austin, TX
Well, then the mods have a lot of removal to handle. However, I assume that mine will be the first reported since you opted to pay the thread a visit. I didn't take pictures at CES, I was toting my one year old around the whole time.

lowandbehold

Feb 26, 2011
Vandling, PA
Well, then the mods have a lot of removal to handle. However, I assume that mine will be the first reported since you opted to pay the thread a visit. I didn't take pictures at CES, I was toting my one year old around the whole time.

What? So you are holding your phone...holding other phones, getting autographs, and didn't take a picture? I really feel like you tell the truth about nothing. Still waiting on a pic of your lumia and GSII...

Reactions: kicknik

z33dev33l

Oct 17, 2008
Austin, TX
Posted one of the lumia and gs2 side by side when I still had my gs2. After the release of ics I sold all my android devices as I lost faith in them. I now only have this nexus s I won and a 4s. Well, those and one of each GSM wp7 device released in the US minus the focus flash.

lowandbehold

Feb 26, 2011
Vandling, PA
Posted one of the lumia and gs2 side by side when I still had my gs2. After the release of ics I sold all my android devices as I lost faith in them. I now only have this nexus s I won and a 4s. Well, those and one of each GSM wp7 device released in the US minus the focus flash.

You are funny z33. Last week you had over 20 android phones and now you have none...not all of us are gullible fools. And you take your kid to Vegas to the biggest electronics show in the world and don't take pictures? Stop the madness...

z33dev33l

Oct 17, 2008
Austin, TX
Took a pic of him with the titan 2 to test the camera. Sadly, I didn't go home with one. I went for a leisurely 3 days, I was not a columnist there on business. I got rid of my last Android phone on Saturday, took a good 3 weeks to Craigslist all of them.

Kailkti

Apr 7, 2010
Kingston
I'd pick the Lumia 900. Frankly I don't think I'd need that 16mp camera, 8mp would do fine for me in the point and shoot situations. Plus as you said, the Lumia 900 is aesthetically much better. Moreover the Titan II would be too big for me.

z33dev33l

Oct 17, 2008
Austin, TX

vetvito

Dec 31, 2007
Umm no. Anyone could've wrote those reviews.

Nice try with the excuses though.

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk

z33dev33l

Oct 17, 2008
Austin, TX
Umm no. Anyone could've wrote those reviews.

Nice try with the excuses though.

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk

No excuses, the arrive can be seen in the advertisement telling them to trade their old devices in for an iPhone 4. Many XDA members wrote (proper usage, you meant written) that sprint reps outright refused to sell them the device. When I walked into the local sprint store to check one out the rep was telling me that his evo 3d could outdo the arrive at anything, first time using the phone I proved him wrong. Sales reps often know nothing and sale only what they know.

R

rd_nest

Stop feeding the troll. He will keep on doing this all day. I even think he has been planted by MS or a MS employee paid to troll the forums.

Move this post to windows phone/mobile section.

z33dev33l

Oct 17, 2008
Austin, TX
I've made no troll statements and have been consistently trolled myself. If you choose to move this, please move every android related post to android's general section. This forum is a general section for everyone.

quents

Dec 23, 2011
Istanbul
I think you should wait for the future days for lumia. nokia's first experience with wp7 and it is a little bit risky.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

What? So you are holding your phone...holding other phones, getting autographs, and didn't take a picture? I really feel like you tell the truth about nothing. Still waiting on a pic of your lumia and GSII...