[Q] ViperDNA 3.0.0 - Blank screen from camera app, must reboot

Search This thread

dirtyfoot

Apr 5, 2011
Hi All:

Running ViperDNA 3.0.0 while in camera app if I allow the screen to time out or manually screen off using power button I cannot get the screen to power back on. The phone is still on and responds to other physical buttons (I get haptic feedback from holding -vol) but the capacitive buttons do not respond. Reboot by holding power button is the only way to reboot phone to screen-on state.

Has any one else experienced this?

Thanks!

.torrented

Mar 7, 2011
www.cyanfox-rom.com
Hi All:

Running ViperDNA 3.0.0 while in camera app if I allow the screen to time out or manually screen off using power button I cannot get the screen to power back on. The phone is still on and responds to other physical buttons (I get haptic feedback from holding -vol) but the capacitive buttons do not respond. Reboot by holding power button is the only way to reboot phone to screen-on state.

Thanks!

I can also confirm this with my device, I will post a log in the ROM thread

Reactions: dirtyfoot

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi All:

Thanks!

I can also confirm this with my device, I will post a log in the ROM thread