[Q] the tablet still on no way to turn it off

Search This thread

imadoid

May 27, 2014
Hello,
I have a galaxy tab 3.7.0 rootée.
I downloaded and I put it on the external card from my shelf a custom rom. I put my tablet in recovery mode and I made ​​a backup but instead click backup to sdcar1 I chose sdcard0. The backup stopped giving me an error then I immediately reboot the tablet but it hangs logo. I tried turning it off but no way it restarts. I like even put the tablet into recovery mode but the download mode appeared. I flashed the tablet with an official ROM "T210XXAMKE_T210OXXAMK1_XEZ" with Odin307. the flash is done successfully and tablet restarts, update and a tablet is stuck in the logo.
I do not know what to do, help me please. Thank you for reading and responding to my S.O.S
The tablet is still on, no way to turn it off.

M

moonbutt74

hey

Hello,
I have a galaxy tab 3.7.0 rootée.
I downloaded and I put it on the external card from my shelf a custom rom. I put my tablet in recovery mode and I made ​​a backup but instead click backup to sdcar1 I chose sdcard0. The backup stopped giving me an error then I immediately reboot the tablet but it hangs logo. I tried turning it off but no way it restarts. I like even put the tablet into recovery mode but the download mode appeared. I flashed the tablet with an official ROM "T210XXAMKE_T210OXXAMK1_XEZ" with Odin307. the flash is done successfully and tablet restarts, update and a tablet is stuck in the logo.
I do not know what to do, help me please. Thank you for reading and responding to my S.O.S
The tablet is still on, no way to turn it off.

i would recommend flashing the official rom again through Odin but DON'T flash the update.
There must be something in these updates that's broken because i've read quite a few posts like yours.
if anything after you get your tab working again , try to stick with philz advanced recovery, and reasearch
a CUSTOM rom instead of a Samsung update.
hope this helps :good:

imadoid

May 27, 2014
i would recommend flashing the official rom again through Odin but DON'T flash the update.
There must be something in these updates that's broken because i've read quite a few posts like yours.
if anything after you get your tab working again , try to stick with philz advanced recovery, and reasearch
a CUSTOM rom instead of a Samsung update.
hope this helps :good:

thank you for your answer.mais I just flashed the tablet with an official ROM. no update. in fact, the tablet is extinguished but does not boot.
I want to know how to put the custom recovery again to be able to reflash. flash it via download only does'nt work . thank you again.

Last edited:
M

moonbutt74

hey

thank you for your answer.mais I just flashed the tablet with an official ROM. no update. in fact, the tablet is extinguished but does not boot.
I want to know how to put the custom recovery again to be able to reflash. flash it via download only does'nt work . thank you again.

okay so, at this point you will need to be as specific as possible in describing the problem and providing the specific
model type/number of your tab.
if i understand you, you are saying you CAN boot into Odin/Download mode BUT when you flash your custom recovery
it fails?:confused:

imadoid

May 27, 2014
okay so, at this point you will need to be as specific as possible in describing the problem and providing the specific
model type/number of your tab.
if i understand you, you are saying you CAN boot into Odin/Download mode BUT when you flash your custom recovery
it fails?:confused:

exactly what happened. i can't put the costom recovery again.

SM-T210
ANDROID 4.1.2
T210XXAMKE

THANK YOU.

M

moonbutt74

hey

exactly what happened. i can't put the costom recovery again.

SM-T210
ANDROID 4.1.2
T210XXAMKE

THANK YOU.

okay so,
get this http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23329332407587567

start odin, put tab in download mode [hold home,power,volume down] when warning screen appears
press appropriate button to enter download mode, connect tab, wait for it to register in odin,
select pda button in odin and navigate to the file above which you just downloaded
be sure that repartition option is NOT CHECKED, and click start.
if odin says md5 sum is invalid when you select the file, rename/remove the .md5 extension then reselect.
hope this helps.