HTC One ROOT

Search This thread

willn0t

Mar 8, 2009
Hello!

I've htc one m7 european version updated to last 4.4.3 android. Can someone please post me a link how to root the phone? I've been looking all over the forum but im not sure which is the right way to do it. I just need to root it so i can install anti-theft avast root version so if the phone is factory default eraset its installed right back.

Thanks in advance!

alray

Inactive Recognized Contributor
May 22, 2012
Hello!

I've htc one m7 european version updated to last 4.4.3 android. Can someone please post me a link how to root the phone? I've been looking all over the forum but im not sure which is the right way to do it.
root.png

I just need to root it so i can install anti-theft avast root version so if the phone is factory default eraset its installed right back.
yes it protects avast from being wiped with a factory reset by making it a system app, but a simple /system wipe from custom recovery, flashing a new rom or flash a ruu will remove it.

its useful if the person that find/steal your phone is not an experienced user but it can be erased easily by everyone here on xda.

however im using it myself, its a nice app, used it maybe 1 or 2 time to find that I left my phone at my job.

willn0t

Mar 8, 2009
yeah...most users just knows about "factory reset" and thats it...

oh yeah..thanks for the tip ! :)

Last edited: