(20-Sep-2012)[SD/MAG]UNOFFICIAL-CM10PA-HD2 v2.00(Tytung/Securecrt r3.3jb#4)

Search This thread

runkle6

Sep 23, 2006
i used the last version on sd since the day of release and it runs good.
i installed the nativesd version, but everytime i try to install an app from sd,
the phone immediately reboots ... it makes no difference what app
i want to install.

what can i do against that?

thx, oppen

edit: talking bout the native sd version from the nand thread ... 0917 ...

benlm72

Feb 23, 2009
Le Mans
i used the last version on sd since the day of release and it runs good.
i installed the nativesd version, but everytime i try to install an app from sd,
the phone immediately reboots ... it makes no difference what app
i want to install.

what can i do against that?

thx, oppen

edit: talking bout the native sd version from the nand thread ... 0917 ...

I've almost the same problem (android restarts, but not the phone (no WM6.5 boot)). I've not found any solution. So I stay on the previous NativeSD version !

benlm72

Feb 23, 2009
Le Mans
Fix available on NAND thread.

Thank's, I've seen that fix...and tried it ! Some feedback after one week-end of test :
- pleasant and fast build. My problems with notification icons of the 1.2 disappeared (when airplane on, 3g appears in the notification bar. When airplane off, 3g disappeared)
- as with other JB builds, cell detection doesn't work (for apps like Llama)
- camera OK but not for movie
- bluetooth is not working for me, it doesn't activate
- some contacts can't be set as favorites

Back to the 1.2 release, I've lost some system parameters (widget buttons in notification drawer, apps with permanent notifications not in the notification drawer, unable to activate screen lock, all mys sound settings are gone) : does someone already have such behaviour when switching between NativeSD builds ?

Last edited:

steve-rsa

Jun 18, 2009
Thank's, I've seen that fix...and tried it ! Some feedback after one week-end of test :
- pleasant and fast build. My problems with notification icons of the 1.2 disappeared (when airplane on, 3g appears in the notification bar. When airplane off, 3g disappeared)
- as with other JB builds, cell detection doesn't work (for apps like Llama)
- camera OK but not for movie
- bluetooth is not working for me, it doesn't activate
- some contacts can't be set as favorites

Back to the 1.2 release, I've lost some system parameters (widget buttons in notification drawer, apps with permanent notifications not in the notification drawer, unable to activate screen lock, all mys sound settings are gone) : does someone already have such behaviour when switching between NativeSD builds ?

Videocam Illusion for video is OK
My BT is fine??
Don't use cell detection or favourite contacts

I don't switch, I use a newly formatted SD each time so can't help you there....

Reactions: benlm72

burga_b

Sep 27, 2009
nativesd ron on WM6.5

The NON Magldr/cLK version
1. Create partitions
2. Download 4ext recovery and unzip to Fat32 - there should be a folder /recovery containing clrcad/haret.
3. Download rom as a .zip and copy to fat32 <-Do NOT unzip
4. There should only be the /recovery folder and the rom.zip on the SD card
5. Start into win6.5 as usual->clrcad->haret in the /recovery folder
6. It should boot into 4ext recovery
7. Use volume buttons to move up/down to select action
8. Use 'call' button to select action
9. Point 4ext to the rom.zip and flash.
10. Once run, reboot phone and use the clrcad/haret in the /NativeSD folder.

After starting 4ext recoveryvia clrcad/haret do I have to make a partition or just follow these steps?

tharche

Jan 13, 2011
After starting 4ext recoveryvia clrcad/haret do I have to make a partition or just follow these steps?

I didn't know whether 4ext recovery can create/format ext4 patition or not!(Noob me)
I did whats so many experts says here before, use minitool partition wizard to create/format ext4 partition.
And it woks so fine. I'm happy with NativeSD.

Wish it helps!

LinChina

Dec 28, 2010
Shanghai

You have to make an EXT4 partition first, which can be done by the 4EXT Recovery tool and the size is pending on how many apps to be installed and/or how many NativeSD build itself you want to install.

I prefer to do it with 4EXT Recovery and not with minitool partition as some users experienced problems during formatting.

Cheers.....LinChina

SharpKami

May 6, 2010
Is it me or anyone else having the same issue ? v2 wouldnt install on my ext4 , can anyone confirm v2 has the Native sd support ? from recovery i select the zip file and i see something flash in the background for a split second which looks like a logo but then nothing .

Any help ?

henanq

Jun 17, 2008
Upgrade to Jellybean from Android 2.3.7 Gingerbread

Hello,
It's my first time post here and very non-technical in upgrading. I tried reading most of the posts but can't seems to fix my brain to work. The reason for upgrade is I can't seem to fix outgoing calls ONLY so it could be better off to upgrade to jellybean thus avoiding the hassle of tweaking here and there.

Questions:
1. Where can I get the step by step guide for upgrade to latest jellybean (which no.? now) from Android 2.3.7 gingerbread version.
2. Is there any contingency plan instructions if my upgrade fail to work?
3. Will all my apps in sd card be wipe out from the phone?

My current HTC HD2 gingerbread version:
- Installed HSPL4.
- Installed Custom Radio v2.15 ROM.
- Installed MAGLDR v1.13.
- Installed ClockworkMod Recovery v1.3.
- Created EXT3 partition on SD card with ClockworkMod Recovery.

Appreciate it if you can provide me links. XDA developers rock!! :good:

Best regards,
henanq.

stealthdragonb

May 19, 2010
Hi I am using v1.2 but cant get my data o work at all. I have manually typed in the apn name etc all 100% correctly but whenever trying to go to a web page I get page cannot load becuase there is no inernet connection. I have enabled data on my hd2 as well. I will really appreciate some helpful advice asap. I am using a grameen sim card.

Skateout

Mar 12, 2011
Munich
Hi there

Is there an option to use the softkeys from this ROM in another one?
I love this ROM but I still experiment and use more than one SD card with more ROMs and I would like to use the Softkeys in other ROMs as well.
So if it is possible could someone tell me how to do that?
Thanks a lot in advance.

tellet

Jan 28, 2011
Samsung Galaxy S21
I have this ROM since about a week and it really kicks @ss!!
Every games i've tried are working for me:
GTA 3 is working for me without any problems- is playable without bigger laggs
Galaxy on Fire 2 works good (idk why it was showing error parse app in Rafdroid)
and even "incompatible" (google lies! :D) N.O.V.A 3 is working and is playable.
But that was just the "entertainment" pack. Besides that, battery drain is very low- right now, after whole day and about 1,5h of playing GOF2, I still have 24%. Stability is very good too- the only app that crashes on boot is "Bartender Mix Genius" but i think thats a bug in the app. and booting time is awesome, idk if thats the NativeSD effect, but it boots up in around 30secs.
Overall rating is A+

bbsnick

Mar 31, 2010
Athens, Greece
Google Pixel 4a 5G
Thank you for this ROM, i installed the version for the SD.
Runs flawlessly and will now try to load many applications.
Definitely need better allocates memory and is now testing the proposed "AutoKiller Memory Optimizer".
I hope you do not let your so successful work and continue to give us such beautiful days!
Learning Never Ends!!

update 28.1.2013
confirm that the "AutoKiller Memory Optimizer" does a great job on this ROM
Congratulations for your work!

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    UNOFFICIAL-CM10-HD2 v1.2(JellyBean)(NativeSD)

This build is ported from (22-07-2012)UNOFFICIAL-CM10-HD2(JellyBean) Thanks ThdDude Using [15-Jun-2012][SD/RAM] Portadroid NSD v5.0 (Sense 4.0 Ready) Thanks boonbing
    Thanks also to Xylograph, securecrt, Rick_1995, tytung, PA team, Evervolv team, CM10 team and all others.

The latest NativeSD ROM can be found on parent thread:)

Working

•Bluetooth
    •Browser
    •Calls
    •Camera-camcorder still not working (fix permissions may be needed for working camera)
    •Google Now
    •GPS
    •Install/move Apps on SD card
    •Mobile Data 3G/2G
    •Rotation
    •Sound (notifications, calls, ringtones, alarm, music)
    •SMS
    •Softkeys
    •Superuser
    •USB Mass Storage
    •Video Playback
    •Vibration
    •Voice
    •WiFi

BUGS

Ram is quite low so i have install auto memory optimizer from market

Instructions​

Well you know just extract everything and put the ICS folder in the root of your sd card. If WM6.5 tap on clrcad (nothing appears to happen) then haret, if magldr navigate to ICS folder using ad-sd dir and select ICS folder then boot AD SD.
    •Magldr uses can try different sized data.ext4 from http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=24930501&postcount=1353 or use toporesize to enlarge default 512mb one
    •Setup your google account and let it go to home screen, wait for 4-5 mins then reboot the phone. Do not do anything else on first boot..
    •Reboot 2 more times before using phone normally
    Please read the NAND thread for information, but post any problems etc here in the SD thread.Thanks.

DOWNLOADS

Unofficial-cm10PA v2.00

Note that first boot will take about 10 mins (depending on size of data.ext4 created) and will end with the phone rebooting. Second boot will take less time and will show the boot animation (as opposed to portadroid screen in first boot). You are porting this build, it is so that some apps are put in data.ext4 file. remember to reboot x3. Note that ICS folder is renamed CM10 and startup.txt has been edited.
    After second boot, you can safely delete root_tmp folder to save disk space

http://d-h.st/0ha

Unofficial-cm10-hd2-v1.2 11-09-12 NativeSD

See http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1869673 for Native SD instructions.
    I haven't tested NAND booting from recovery and I don't think it will work, please use ROM thread for NAND install.
    http://d-h.st/jAJ mirror http://www.mediafire.com/?67vcj8e5bl845i8

Unofficial-cm10-hd2-v1.2 04-09-12

Note that first boot will take about 10 mins (depending on size of data.ext4 created) and will end with the phone rebooting. Second boot will take less time and will show the boot animation (as opposed to portadroid screen in first boot). You are porting this build, it is so that some apps are put in data.ext4 file. remember to reboot x3. Note that ICS folder is renamed CM10V12 and startup.txt has been edited.

http://d-h.st/FnS mirror http://www.mediafire.com/?iosdb88da7ej18m

Unofficial-cm10-hd2-v1.1 29-08-12

Note that first boot will take about 10 mins (depending on size of data.ext4 created) and will end with the phone rebooting. Second boot will take less time and will show the boot animation (as opposed to portadroid screen in first boot). You are porting this build, it is so that some apps are put in data.ext4 file. remember to reboot x3.
    Please see http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=30581716&postcount=823 and apply fix

Haret users should either rename jelly folder to ics or edit startup.txt rel-path=jelly
    http://www.mediafire.com/?fq3borsfih4703e

Unofficial-cm10-hd2-v1.0 23-08-12

Note that first boot will take about 10 mins (depending on size of data.ext4 created) and will end with the phone rebooting. Second boot will take less time and will show the boot animation (as opposed to portadroid screen in first boot). You are porting this build, it is so that some apps are put in data.ext4 file. remember to reboot x3.
    This build has Xylograph's market and BT fixes, and exchange posted by gdsbalaji in nand thread
    http://www.mediafire.com/?1g919122glnb285

Unofficial-cm10-hd2-a10 12-08-12

http://www.mediafire.com/?btj8495o9jso5it

Unofficial-cm10-hd2-a8b 10-08-12

This build has GNow working and includes Xylograph's fix3 (youtube and multitouch)

Unofficial-cm10-hd2-a9 09-08-12
    [/CENTER]

This build does not have GNow working.

DEV-HOST LINK

I recommend setting Developer options\ Disable HW Overlays checked, Force GPU Rendering checked, and Background Process limit 2 at most. Makes for a Butter running phone.​

Unofficial-cm10-hd2-a8 07-08-12

poyensa has ported this
    http://d-h.st/b7f

Unofficial-cm10-hd2-a7 03-08-12

Unofficial-cm10-hd2-a6b 31-07-12

Unofficial-cm10-hd2-a5b 28-07-12

MEDIAFIRE LINK

Credits

ThdDude
    smokin901
    Bexton
    Evervolv
    texasice
    Xylograph
    Tytung
    securecrt
    Rick_1995
    CM team
    epinter
    ip4
    ArcMan09
    Zergra
    Google
    Android
    Anyone I forgot
    I am porting now
    Edit; a10 on post 1
    Please add NativeSD support to this ROM :)

I am uploading now

Edit; see post #1:)
    Huge thanks to wis1152 for help in getting this to work.
    Unofficial-cm10-hd2-a6b 31-07-12

Unofficial-cm10-hd2-a6b 31-07-12 is now on post 1:)
    I will add more to post 1 when i have more time:)

Could someone post some screenshots and more mirrors please