[Completed] help I can't flash stock rom to my device

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread
Jun 3, 2014
Hi.I can't flash stock rom to my phone it says md5 mismatch.please what does that mean and how can I correct the error

Last edited by a moderator:

It_ler

Recognized Contributor
Aug 23, 2011
Samsung Galaxy S8
Samsung Galaxy S10
Hi.I can't flash stock rom to my phone it says md5 mismatch.please what does that mean and how can I correct the error
Without more information about your device, the software you are using for flashing and the stock rom you want to flash ... my first guess is that it is maybe a corrupt/bad download.
So re-download the rom file and compare the md5sum of the downloaded file with the one posted on the download page (if available).
If this can not help, please provide more information for further help.

EDIT: Here is a nice guide about md5sum and how to check it.

My tapatalk signature:
Phone: SGS5 (SM-G900F)
ROM: AllianceROM v4
Kernel: CF-Auto-Rooted stock G900FXXU1ANE2

Recovery: PhilZ-touch

If you have any question about or any issue with your SGS2, just ask in the New members friendly Q&A thread.
If you need general help/assistence, please go to XDA-Assist.

Last edited:

It_ler

Recognized Contributor
Aug 23, 2011
Samsung Galaxy S8
Samsung Galaxy S10
I downloaded the stock Rom again . It is in .rar formart so how. Should I flAsh it

Sorry, but I have to repeat myself:
Please provide more information for further help.

Without more information about your device, the software you are using for flashing and the stock rom you want to flash, I can't help.
I can guess that you have to extract the rar file to get the file(s) you need for flashing ... but I want to help ... not guess.

Thanks for understanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts