[Splash] Apple Killer Simple Black & Red- Now More... Will Take Requests now

Search This thread

Dreddge

Feb 24, 2009
Paragould, AR
www.rjboling.com
guess ur search button is broke heh

I guess you like to act like a douche heh

I was one of 4 guys that asked for this. If someone is going to post something like this, it is only common courtesy to tell us how to apply it.

You like to come into threads specifically to be a smart ass. Ive seen you do it on several threads. Ill tell you like I tell every bully on here. Dont bother posting if you arent going to contribute.

JSZESZE

Apr 19, 2008
Cleveland, Ohio

I was one of 4 guys that asked for this. If someone is going to post something like this, it is only common courtesy to tell us how to apply it.

You like to come into threads specifically to be a smart ass. Ive seen you do it on several threads. Ill tell you like I tell every bully on here. Dont bother posting if you arent going to contribute.

There are numerous open threads regarding how to apply these splash screens.... That's why I didn't see the need to add a step by step to each set of screens I uploaded

If you look for my white on black Evo splash post I put a step by step in there.... Good luck

And it's really not to hard to search for your answer

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA App

beerock

Mar 19, 2010

u did the same thing to me when I asked a question....remember? I rarely post anything but compliments so you must have mixed some memories up.. Let me help, I posted a questions in the question and answers thread and u felt like it was your job to tell me to search. So, I returned the favor, thats all. ;)

Last edited:

ghaedo

Jun 5, 2010
Hi I love the splashscreen great work! Ill show it to all my apple loving buddies, but im running into a dead end. I extracted the evogreen.zip and used fastboot to flash the evosplash1.rgb565 and i get an error.when it writes it says failed (remote: partition does not exist!) am i doing something wrong, or missing a step?

ghaedo

Jun 5, 2010
lol I finally figured it out, disregard the last post. I thank everyone for posting walkthroughs!

jbcain

Jul 23, 2010
Microsoft Windows [Version 6.0.6002]
Copyright (c) 2006 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

C:\Users\Cain>cd c:\

c:\>cd
c:\

c:\>cd android\tools

c:\android\tools>adb
Android Debug Bridge version 1.0.26

c:\android\tools>fastboot flash splash evosplash1.rgb565
error: cannot load 'evosplash1.rgb565'

c:\android\tools>

what's the issue? do i need to change the extension to .nb? evospash1.rgb565 is in the root of the sd card

jbcain

Jul 23, 2010

c:\android\tools>fastboot flash splash evosplash1.rgb565
sending 'splash' (750 KB)... OKAY [ 0.362s]
writing 'splash'... FAILED (remote: partition does not exist!)
finished. total time: 0.366s

c:\android\tools>fastboot reboot
rebooting...
finished. total time: 0.022s

c:\android\tools>

ok figured out i needed to put the file in the tools directory on computer.. but partition?

jbcain

Jul 23, 2010

c:\android\tools>fastboot devices
HT07DHL07686 fastboot

c:\android\tools>fastboot flash splash1 evosplash1.rgb565
sending 'splash1' (750 KB)... OKAY [ 0.352s]
writing 'splash1'... OKAY [ 0.456s]
finished. total time: 0.810s

c:\android\tools>fastboot reboot

hope my learning helps someone else. thanks for the great splash

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    To tell if the zip file you download is the flashable type;
    1) download zip you want
    2) use a file explorers app like es file explorer or root explorer to open the zip file.
    3) if you see a Meta folder in it, it is flashable.
    4) now close out from that zip file
    5) using the same explorer app move the zip file to the root of your sd card.
    6) now rename your zip file PC36IMG.zip
    7) now turn off phone, next hold volume down and power button at same time and boot into recovery
    8) phone will run scan of sd card
    9) when scan is done it will ask you to apply update- select yes( volume up button)
    10) it will ask to reboot phone to apply changes- again select yes.
    Success your new animation should be applied.

"Hell I don't know anymore"
    Apple killer zip

finally got it in the PC36IMG.zip had to use another guys zip with a txt file in it that made it work, heres the green bullet apple killer in the easy format for evo thanks for this forum guys,