[ROM][PORT][JB 4.1.2] PACman v19.1 | All-In-One | Team S.W.a.R.M.

Search This thread

seansc144

Jul 6, 2008
Brooklyn
I hope team swarm isn't done with development yet because you guys have done a lot with mt4gs. I'm sure sooner or later you'll be developing software for other devices; if so give a heads up plz.:thumbup::thumbup::beer::beer:

Sent from my myTouch_4G_Slide using xda app-developers app

mattlowry

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Dec 2, 2011
Valley View, TX
I hope team swarm isn't done with development yet because you guys have done a lot with mt4gs. I'm sure sooner or later you'll be developing software for other devices; if so give a heads up plz.:thumbup::thumbup::beer::beer:

Not done. Im trying to learn how to compile from source. When I do this will be my first project

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2

strapped365

Mar 14, 2011
Columbus

Me build for another device......not going to happen lol. I'm still VERY hopeful that the other doubleshot arrives but I just don't think it will.

See we have one of the lazy man mailboxes so when the carrier opens the box to drop the mail it raises a flag that let's us know our mail is there. Well the flag was up but the box was empty. The next day I got asked if the device was here yet as it should have been. So you guys see my predicament

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: seansc144

seansc144

Jul 6, 2008
Brooklyn
Me build for another device......not going to happen lol. I'm still VERY hopeful that the other doubleshot arrives but I just don't think it will.

See we have one of the lazy man mailboxes so when the carrier opens the box to drop the mail it raises a flag that let's us know our mail is there. Well the flag was up but the box was empty. The next day I got asked if the device was here yet as it should have been. So you guys see my predicament

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Damn that mail man....:);)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    pac_logo_header_transparent_800x200.png

This ROM is a combination of all Super ROMs Available
    Paranoid + Aokp + Cyanogen = PACman

ROMs are compiled from source for Xperia Ray which is a msm7x30 device and is ported to Doubleshot [Mytouch 4g Slide] . This is a minimal port but with a lot of work done. It is still based on AOSP+CM source codes. The ROM packs all the tweaks from the three super ROMs into one.

Why Choose Among ROMs , When You have All-In-One !!

SCREENSHOTS

SCREENSHOTS

attachment.php
    attachment.php

attachment.php
    attachment.php

INSTRUCTIONS TO FLASH
    Code:
    - Make A Backup
    - Wipe Data/Factory Reset In Recovery
    - Flash ROM And Gapps
    - Reboot

BUGS
    Code:
    - You tell me !

Download Link
    http://d-h.st/80U

THIS IS HOW YOU TAKE LOGCAT AND REPORT BUGS
    Source : Here

Code:
    [B]How To File a Bug Report with Logcat:[/B]

Install android sdk
        Install drivers for adb on PC
        Connect phone to PC
        Open cmd.exe or terminal
        Type 'adb logcat' without the quotes
        Start the app that causes the issues
        Wait for the app to close or get to the error
        Copy logcat contents and put in pastebin
        Copy pastebin links here 

[B]How To Find Wakelocks:[/B]

Install android sdk
        Connect phone to PC
        Open cmd.exe or terminal
        Type 'adb shell cat /proc/wakelocks > wakelocks.txt' without the quotes
        Copy contents and put in pastebin
        Copy pastebin links on your post 

[B]How To Get dmesg logs:[/B]

Install android sdk
        Connect phone to PC
        Open cmd.exe or terminal
        Type 'adb shell dmesg > dmesg.txt' without the quotes
        Copy contents and put in pastebin
        Copy pastebin links on your post 

[B]Before filing a bug report, please consider the answer to these:[/B]

Is the bug reproducible?
        How do you reproduce it?
        What is the expected behavior?
        What actually happens?
        Are you on the default Kernel?
        Did you restore data of System Apps using Titanium Backup?

CREDITS
    Code:
    [B]blindndumb[/B] - for his PACman Rom
    [B]kornyone[/B][B]tbalden[/B]TeamDS and CM Team - for base rom http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1972273
    [B]strapped365[/B] - for ALL the work on this port
    Original Credits Below:
    [B]szl.kiev[/B] - For Making This Beautiful ROM
    [B]Randomblame[/B] - For Kernel
    [B]magic1977[/B] - For Testing 
    [B]CM, AOKP and PA Team Members[/B]
    [B]nissanskylinebam[/B] - For Signature
    SIGNATURE

attachment.php

CLICK ME FOR : CHANGELOG | DOWNLOADS
    Trust me, if i had any money, at all, i would def chip in and buy the dev a drink :p sadly,i dont... i wish i did though... maybe you can get some help from Flinny though, he got the keyboard rotation working pretty good on the G2/DZ :)

Help us ( me and Matt) help you all. I I know how it feels to be broke I got 2 quarters to my name BUT this is the kinda chip in I was talking about. Even though there are guides he could prolly tell me in his sleep what to change so thanks for the heads up....

Money to be is nothing, to *some it might be everything, but a thanks click is worth more to me than a donation.
    Sent from my myTouch_4G_Slide using Tapatalk 2
    :crying: lol you guys are taking my ideas! Nice job :good:

You could always join us xmc. This isn't for fame or fortune its for the community :beer:

Sent from a KangBanged JellyBean

Not done. Im trying to learn how to compile from source. When I do this will be my first project

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2
    ]
    FAQ's - FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS

Q: Where can I download this awesome ROM?

A: From www.blindndumb.com

Q: What's so awesome about this ROM?

A: Its an Xtra-hybrid ROM. Read First Post .

Q: Is a full wipe needed?

A: YES , If its first time you are flashing the ROM
    NO, it is not required, but it is strongly recommended. If you choose to do a "dirty" flash, please do NOT post bug reports or issues you are having, as something from an earlier release might be causing the issue.

Q: I Can't see media in gallery or apollo. What To Do ?

A: Make sure you don't have corrupted files in SDcard, best way to check is to copy all your SDcard data to PC.

Q: Why Phone soft reboot's while playing video?

A: Disable HW overlay in Settings>>Developer Options. It's a known issue

Q: I want only 1 row of toggles/power widget, not both, how to disable one of them?

A: To disable CM's power widget, you know how. To disable AOKP toggles, ROM Control>Toggles>Enabled toggles>De-Select everything

Q: How to turn on Nav Ring feature in AOKP ROM Control?

A: You need to install gapps, Google Now to be specific, because it's a default Nav Ring

Q: I flashed this awesome ROM but I don't have Google Apps. why?

A: You simply have to download the gapps from download page and flash via recovery.

Q: Is Project Butter working on this ROM?

A: Yes, Project Butter in included.

Q: I'm having an issue and want to report it but I don't know how.

A: First, check if someone else has reported the same issue. If no one has reported the issue then make a post describing your issue. Don't forget to attach your logcat.

Q: I keep reading about this "logcat" what is it and how do I make on?

A: "The Android logging system provides a mechanism for collecting and viewing system debug output. Logs from various applications and portions of the system are collected in a series of circular buffers, which then can be viewed and filtered." To learn more about logcats and how to create them please refer first post

Q: Google play doesn't download anything , What To Do ?

A: Open Terminal Emulator Application and write following :
    su , then press enter and give allow root access, then write
    killall drmserver

ADDITIONAL UI CHANGE FAQs

Global density :

Is the one used by your hardware configuration and all non PAD touched applications. It's the old one that you can change with build.prop, and this one can get you outside of tablet mode - Phone mode. Don't touch it if you dont know what you're doing. This one has nothing to do with PAD or PAL, as it's the one designed by google.

Default SystemUI DPI :

User interface density, can be reflected on statusbar, Recent apps, etc. This one can't get you outside of your current mode.

Default User DPI :

Is the one used when your app is not on pad.prop list, so when you run a new app that it's installed by you, and not on /system/app, it will run at this density. This one cant get you outside your current mode neither.

Some Other Facts :
    • You can't change framework dialogs (like when you hold power button) density on tab mode yet, don't waste your time (it's limited from 120 to 128 global density so it's not a huge difference)
    • Keyboard must be on the same global density, for tablet mode (i have not tried phone mode)
    • Disable Settings>System>Statusbar>Auto Hide statusbar
    • If you see the dock on launchers in tablet mode, and not the old layout, this is NORMAL, it was ugly before, and now it's preset to phone mode at 240 density. If you want to get the old ugly tablet mode for launchers, go to settings > paranoid > hybrid settings > list apps, select your launcher, put density to 120-140 and put in on tablet mode
    • I'm not the responsible that some apps, being on phone mode, and setted up to tablet mode looks ugly. Google is. Go blame google!
    • The message that appears every time that you change DPI or layout mode for any app IS NORMAL, we put in there so changes can be applied, APP IS NOT FORCE CLOSING, we're asking you to force close, please read at least!