HTC One Case and covers

Search This thread

ichi2k

Jan 15, 2013
My HTC One should arrive tomorrow so I brought a cheap case on ebay to use for now £2.95 Inc Screen Protector

$T2eC16NHJIYE9qUcM7rHBRRzt!YbV!~~60_12.JPG

djbenny1

Apr 9, 2011
the nillkin one is nice as it has the lines etched into it, for me the nicest one ive seen by a mile

ichi2k

Jan 15, 2013
aw man your phone will become so bland and boring with that cheapo case on :(

Like I said its a temporary case for now, I will also get the free HTC flip case with the phone but not sure if I would using it. The Nillkin case does look nice but will probably end up getting the Poetic case.

nebulaoperator

Mar 5, 2013
I am returning my HTC flip case. phone just doesn't sit tight in there and a bit loose.The qualitty of the the case is quiet poor especially the ruberised plastic that holds the phone. I wouldn't mind to pay extra money just to have case on the par with phone it self. In search for the new case...Can anybody recommend me premium leather case for HTC One? Thanks

Reactions: bljy

voltron2k11

Feb 5, 2011
Somewhere in the heart of Hessia
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Slim-Case-T..._PDA_Taschen_Schutzhüllen&hash=item3a7f83741d

Anyone who can read german? I want to buy this but clearly the one on the picture is not one. (no pun intended :D)

I don't wanna get something useless.

I know german,
it says it's made out of leatherette, and is supposed to fit the HTC One / M7 100% exact .. there is no info on the page about
the picture not being of the actual product .. the description matches the picture though, except that it's not the version for the one
.. if you like the design go for it !

Reactions: Dharkan

Cristianop

May 5, 2009
Germany
AW: HTC One Case and covers

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Slim-Case-T..._PDA_Taschen_Schutzhüllen&hash=item3a7f83741d

Anyone who can read german? I want to buy this but clearly the one on the picture is not one. (no pun intended :D)

I don't wanna get something useless.

100% passgenau für ihr Htc one m7. Free translation is that it fits 100% the one m7. So no worries about the pictures in description. It's def for the Htc one.

BTW just for info I'm a English speaking Portuguese living in Germany. :D

Gesendet von meinem Hox und baldigen ONE

---------- Post added at 11:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:15 PM ----------

Poetic Bumper cases
Poetic-Borderline-Bumper-Case-for-HTC-One-M7.jpg

Poetic atmosphere
Poetic-Atmosphere-Case-for-HTC-One-M7.jpg

Love those 2.dont know if first is available in red. That would be awesome having black ONE with red edges from the case.

Gesendet von meinem Hox und baldigen ONE

Top Liked Posts