[ROM][AOSP JDQ39E][cfX 4.8.1-toolchain][SR20] OFFICIAL codefireX Nightlies!

Search This thread

synergye

Jul 6, 2010
You will not be able to find a faster source built rom. Built with a custom gcc 4.8.1 toolchain, strict aliasing, isoc++11 mode, O3 completely, and well as other optimizations. Click HERE for a better thread, discussion, download, and more info.

KpPdB.png

CLICK HERE FOR INTERACTIVE CHANGELOG :)

0ewwe.png

sNCLZ.png

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 2915683

I got the same thing. Just wanted to see if anyone else was having this problem. The file is close to 60mb smaller than most though.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda premium

I think it has something to do with the build.prop. I could be wrong though. I'm sure it will get worked out soon. :)

Reactions: rlcassidy

synergye

Jul 6, 2010
Sorry all. Seems to have been a bad build. At the time I didn't have anyone to test. Give me a few hours for a new tested build. I swear upping broken **** isn't usually my MO.

Edit: bad makefile inheritance #blamesynergye

sent from codefireX
Meant to edit the previous...having all sorts of issues :p

sent from codefireX

Last edited:

one7dchevy

Mar 1, 2011
Is existz going to pick up a Nexus 4? (Or already has..) Loved his work on the Inspire. Can't wait for you all's collaboration work!

Reactions: Meangean

_Opiate_

Jun 1, 2010
Can't wait to try this. Hope the problem is worked out soon.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

P00t

Apr 9, 2011
He ordered one last I heard and this is a collaboration between us :)

sent from codefireX

Freakin awesome. Cant wait to see existz here. I heard he traded his s3 for samsung galaxy nexus.
I guess he got the nexus 4 as well!

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using xda app-developers app

synergye

Jul 6, 2010
Would someone be able to join the freenode IRC chan in OP to test this next build for me? It should be done in about 25-30minutes. Just say "synergy" when you join to ping me and I'll respond.

sent from codefireX

Reactions: westernmg

nory82688

Jan 8, 2011
South Jersey
anyone else having issues with gapps? they flash fine, but the market will not let me update or download anything. i have cleared cache and data for the playstore app, but its still a no go.

bclark

Oct 20, 2010
New Hampshire
Dirty flash over kk's 11.25 kang. Everything working as expected off the bat. About to check out bt too. Extremely smooth

synergye

Jul 6, 2010
Dirty flash over kk's 11.25 kang. Everything working as expected off the bat. About to check out bt too. Extremely smooth

I know the fix for BT, and once I fix it will be uploaded as BR1 with configurable quick settings. Also will be building with faux123's non-OC kernel by default (no reason not to, and he's a great dev).

Edit: and THANK YOU to all testers. You have been a great community.

sent from codefireX

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    You will not be able to find a faster source built rom. Built with a custom gcc 4.8.1 toolchain, strict aliasing, isoc++11 mode, O3 completely, and well as other optimizations. Click HERE for a better thread, discussion, download, and more info.

KpPdB.png

CLICK HERE FOR INTERACTIVE CHANGELOG :)

0ewwe.png

sNCLZ.png

fixed the security settings fc for good now. That upload was actually also accidental, lol. Ran the wrong script when I went to do a personal build (cron jobs and scripts are how the nightlies usually get done). Sorry about that guys...but at least you know that progress is being made ;). SELInux was being such a ***** that we went back to partial release repos with a lot of master parts with progress we made while working off master. Actually just did a build with the best performance we've had in a build yet.

A release will come soon, just need to make sure that it will give the SR prefix it's true meaning back - Everything's even going through review now. Also holding off on nightlies (and accidental script execution) until the stable release. We also have a few new guys contributing to cfx who are doing killer jobs and working their asses off as well :)
    SR20 now up. Dirty flashing from any OpenMaster release will cause issues due to rolling database versions back, so you may need to clean flash.
    Big thanks to all contributors, this awesome team, and the great translation team.
    SR16 updated. This is a giant update and the first of it's kind (again) for a custom jb rom AFAICT. Think of arch linux or another rolling distribution but for android ;). This has many benefits such as staying more bleeding edge, but also means that we will no longer need to start over on the next major android release. This happens with all current custom android distributions, and is a real shame. Basically this means we're further ahead of the other roms even more so, and will be when the next major android release is merged in as well ;)

Big thanks to this awesome team, all contributors, and all translators.

Now yes we're working on fixing the navbar size issue as well as the others. This rebase was just something I had on mind for awhile now.
    Re: [ROM][AOSP OpenMaster][cfX 4.7.3-toolchain][SR16] OFFICIAL codefireX Nightlies!

A quick update: the nightlies aren't going right now because they would have the same selinux issue with root and sometimes not boot. I'm working on fixing it as well as Wi-Fi, and am hoping to have it fixed today.