Anyone know when the games will be fixed.

Search This thread

abacus0101

Jul 17, 2012
Specifically N.O.V.A 3 still crashes I have contacted Samsung and Gameloft its been months and no software updates...very disappointed in Samsung..will not buy again from them.

Specifically N.O.V.A 3 still crashes I have contacted Samsung and Gameloft its been months and no software updates...very disappointed in Samsung..will not buy again from them.

Why disappointed with samsung? It's not their fault.
On my P605 nova 3 works fine, perhaps you have an exynos note and it's CPU/GPU is causing your problems, but it's gameloft that have to update his games in order to run with your processor.

abacus0101

Jul 17, 2012
Why disappointed with samsung? It's not their fault.
On my P605 nova 3 works fine, perhaps you have an exynos note and it's CPU/GPU is causing your problems, but it's gameloft that have to update his games in order to run with your processor.

Im running on a SM-P600. Im disappointed, because Im sure its a GPU problem of some sort. But I haven't seen any software updates in 3 months since i've gotten it. There are other bugs in the system and I would have thought either Samsung or Gameloft would have fixed them by now. And no updates in 3 months...give me a break. Its an expensive note tablet and Im not happy bout that. Battery life sucks also. At least try to fix that if nothing else.