sprint lovers icons v1 1-20-13 team 420

Search This thread

Invisibility

Ok let me flash this and see what icons need done

It's 420 somewhere

@evo bryan are you going to finish this? I love the icon pack, I always installed it on every ROM on my EVO 4G & 3D. I'd love if you could finish it for the 4G LTE, it gives so much of a better atmosphere on the phone with colored icons. I think the plain old white icons suck, and it drives me nuts. If I knew how to make mods etc I would've made this along time ago! Please finish this!! :)

evo bryan

Apr 20, 2011
Mars
@evo bryan are you going to finish this? I love the icon pack, I always installed it on every ROM on my EVO 4G & 3D. I'd love if you could finish it for the 4G LTE, it gives so much of a better atmosphere on the phone with colored icons. I think the plain old white icons suck, and it drives me nuts. If I knew how to make mods etc I would've made this along time ago! Please finish this!! :)

I don't have an evo any more but let me see if I can get some free time I can try can you flash the last one I made and let me know what works and I will try to get one for you

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

Invisibility

I don't have an evo any more but let me see if I can get some free time I can try can you flash the last one I made and let me know what works and I will try to get one for you

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

I did flash it, the only icon that shows is the sound(vibrate etc) and wifi, the rest don't show up. I can beta test for you. Just inbox new zips to me and I'll flash them and tell you what works and what doesn't. @evo bryan

Reactions: evo bryan

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    images

This is sprint lovers icons. I used a universal update script that unpacks and then repacks the apk so any mods a dev may have done the apk won't be lost and this should work on any 4+ rom any ideas will be heard i strive to make my themes run off of user input so speak up and let me know what you want to see in this. Will work on Deodexed roms and most odex roms aswell flash in recovery reboot and that is that

*************************Welcome to Team's 420 Special Blends**************

Lrod0175, mayfield103, Fdb8231, evo bryan, Bebida, mteezey, makavelisk, nuven, dropzeroc, paallday and notsointeresting.

if I forgot anyone, shoot me a pm, lol

Please read this before installing:
    Change log
    Code:
    [list]
    [*]Added sprint icons icons
    [*]Much more than I am going to list

[/list]

flash it and see

DISCLAIMER:]If your phone sleeps with your girl it was not me.:cool:
    -If your phone melts in, it's your fault.:eek:
    -If your phone turns into a Autobot, that's awesome, please tell us, and it's not my fault.:thumbup:

I am looking for ideas and more stuff to add to make it one of the best out their thank you for all the help.

Happy Flashing

It's 420 somewhere

And check out our other TEAM420 threads below:
    One X - JB Sense 4+
    Droid DNA - JB Sense 4+
    EVO 4G LTE - ICS Sense 4
    One S - ICS Sense 4 | JB Sense 4+
    EVO 3D - ICS Sense 4 & 3.6 | ROM SHOP

Disclaimer: TEAM420 is not responsible for anything YOU do to YOUR phone.

download

***TEAM420***​
    This I good. Worked well with viper Rom for me. Will we be seeing an update that includes additional icons? I wish I knew how to do this myself then I wouldn't bother you with such questions/requests.

When I get some free time I will get some more done on this

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Tapatalk 2
    Good god someone resurrected those fugly icons.
    Good god someone resurrected those fugly icons.

Hay had people ask for it so I made it I don't use it but hay make what someone wants

It's 420 somewhere
    I always liked these icons.

Method1911 3DLTE

Cool hope you like

It's 420 somewhere