[ROM][GB][2.3.4][BOTH BL]StoXperia GB by johnnzey r1

Search This thread

szempek555

Mar 11, 2010
Hi would like to ask if this rom will ever be update again its, really good and I would like to see some update for it if possible of just tweaked a little more.

DiamondBond

Jul 6, 2012
Limassol
Hi would like to ask if this rom will ever be update again its, really good and I would like to see some update for it if possible of just tweaked a little more.

Same here, i like the Stock Rom + Debloat + Root, but i think u should make it completely stock with Debloat and Root and fix the home button, :p, no need for Fluid Engine or Adreno Booster!, Let the users customize them selfs!

Slothboy

Sep 8, 2012
South Wales

Same here, i like the Stock Rom + Debloat + Root, but i think u should make it completely stock with Debloat and Root and fix the home button, :p, no need for Fluid Engine or Adreno Booster!, Let the users customize them selfs!

You do realise that you can just delete some tweaks in the init.d folder, right? And remove the Adreno config too then boom, debloated stock .79 firmware ready for use

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    StoXperia GB by johnnzey r1

Hello XDA! I present to you all a entirely stock based GB ROM for the Xperia PLAY! I started this after my 4.1.H.0.4 based ROM, and with it being completely based off stock I thought I'd do the same for our latest firmware being .79, feel free to use this ROM as a base for your own but just remember to give me credit somewhere in your thread, report bugs too please!

Features:
    • Based on Stock .79 firmware
    • xLOUD
    • init.d tweaks
    • Bluetooth
    • Little to no lag
    • Debloated (No Timescape, on/off widgets, Facebook inside Xperia, Liveware manager, etc)
    • Pre rooted (Obviously)
    • Mobile BRAVIA Engine
    • build.prop tweaks (Fluid Engine) - Spex
    • Xperia PLAY launcher
    • Fluid Engine init.d tweaks - Spex
    • AdrenoBooster v0.6 - Spizzy01 and CosmicDan

Bugs:
    None so far, report to me in replies

Screenshots:
    Downloads:
    StoXperia GB by johnnzey r1.zip

Installation (Initial):
    1. Download the main ROM for initial installation, and any addons that you require and put them on your SD Card
    2. Flash .79 ftf using Flashtool/Fastboot
    3. Then flash a kernel of your choice (I reccomend LuPuS Stock ICS/GB, or Turbo Kernel)
    4. Boot into CWM
    5. Format system, wipe dalvik cache, and factory reset
    6. Flash the ROM .zip
    7. Reboot
    8. Say Yes to disable recovery flash if prompted (Kernel dependant)
    9. Play around for 5 minutes
    10. Turn your phone off, then on again
    11. Done!

Changelog:

Code:
    [U]r1[/U]

- Initial Release
    - Debloated
    - init.d scripts
    This rom is clean right??? So no SystemUi toggles, no walkman, no framework mods.
    Ah! How is the sound with headphones?? (very important to me lol)

Yep, 100% clean, only tweaks are the ones from the Fluid Engine, and AdrenoBooster.
    Yeah!, at last a stock gb based and look rom, will try on my Neo l with turbo kernel XD

Would you mind if i port and properly make it work on neo l? :)

Go ahead man, it should fully work anyway, all you need to do is make some build.prop edits and it should work
    Make sure to give me credit in your thread too?

Of course!

Sent by me using TakuExperia
    That's not crediting... That's just saying you're using the mod...

Oh, fair enough.