[ROM][4.2.2] AOKP JB-MR1 Milestone 1 + Nightlies [5/01/13]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

bond32

Jun 26, 2010
Franklin
Re: [ROM][4.2.1] AOKP JB-MR1 Build 2.2 [2/8/13]

Just installed this. Noticed the tether settings I normally use don't seem to work, what settings do you guys use?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

kronium

Jun 29, 2007
Ewa Beach
I'm using this ROM on the Sprint version. Can someone confirm that the audio from a recorded video plays fine? The last two builds has slow playing audio. Thank you!

jsminnis

Nov 28, 2008

I can live without bt calls for now but the problem im having is when im on my wired headset people say I'm quiet and I sound like I'm in a tunnel. I assume it has to do with the different libs and the fact that it is 4.2 which handles volumes differently. If anyone has a fix, please let me know.

jsminnis

Nov 28, 2008

Aokp is now officially supported, build3 is up on the aokp site

dc iz 2 legit

Apr 27, 2011

Is the reason we have to flash the sd zip because this rom handles the memory like it should?

Breezer23

Nov 20, 2009
Chicagoish

Might have to try this out. No 4.2.2 yet but I look forward to it.

Nugg14

Sep 20, 2010

Don't flash from link above..needs some files to enable on Verizon network..no data

Sent from my SCH-I605 using xda premium

Reactions: mtran13

anoninja118

Mar 31, 2011
L.A.

the t0lte version posted on AOKP's website is for the GSM variants, T-mo and at&t.. our phone is like Sprints and is CDMA and the name is t0ltevzw or i605 so I would hazard a guess that we shouldn't flash it

tappity tap tapped from my Eclipsed Note 2

Last edited:

wbvczar

Apr 18, 2008
This looks good. I haven't tested everything, but GPS is working and it is running smooth. I like all of the bells and whistles of TW, but I am drawn back to the simplicity of the AOSP/AOKP/CM ROMs.

Thanks to the Dev for his work on bringing this to the Verizon Note 2.

PhilPan

Re: [ROM][4.2.1] AOKP JB-MR1 Build 3 [2/13/13]

This looks good. I haven't tested everything, but GPS is working and it is running smooth. I like all of the bells and whistles of TW, but I am drawn back to the simplicity of the AOSP/AOKP/CM ROMs.

Thanks to the Dev for his work on bringing this to the Verizon Note 2.

Gps works with WiFi location on?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using xda app-developers app

wbvczar

Apr 18, 2008
Gps works with WiFi location on?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using xda app-developers app

Yes. I just tested again, once with WiFi location OFF and then ON. Using GPS Status app, I got 11/21 satellites with WiFi location OFF. The I killed the GPS Status app and turned ON WiFi location. Again after about 10 seconds, I was 'located' again with 11/21 satellites.

I did make sure to get a gps lock in my touchwiz ROM before flashing this.

mtrain

Jul 27, 2009

According to the AOKP website Bluetooth audio is still garbled. Anyone have a chance to try it out yet? I loved AOKP on my droid x but need my Bluetooth.

Sent from my note 2 running beans

BennyJr

Mar 29, 2010
Orlando FL

Sbrissen fixed the mic for skype/Google voice and he fixed gps with wifi location on. Maybe slick you could merge these changes? I would rather be on aokp then cm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    FIRST OFF, ALL CREDIT GOES TO SBRISSEN AND CODEWORKX FOR THEIR WORK ON T0LTECDMA AND T0LTE. THIS ROM IS NOT POSSIBLE WITHOUT THEM. GO THANK AND/OR DONATE TO THEM!
    installation-1.png
    • MAKE A NANDROID
    • wipe data/factory reset in recovery
    • flash ROM
    • flash Gapps
    • reboot
    downloads-4.png

caea0bd7baa4cf74454f0dbf4ef72bcd Latest builds // Mirror // More info
    fdbdf8d61f16c2764aef44ea84b0ce27 gapps - March 6, 2013

Keep up with the latest changes on our gerrit instance (click the merged link!)
    contribute-1.png

Donate to AOKP
    Donate to CyanogenMod

If you'd like to help contribute by writing code, submit to gerrit and feel free to stop by IRC and talk to us!
    source-2.png

Check out the ROM source on github. We are open source, and always will be.

DEVICE SPECIFIC BUGS:
    - Any bugs currently found on our CM10.1 builds. Check the buglist here.

CREDITS:
    - sbrissen
    - Codeworkx
    - Steve Spear
    - Team Hacksung
    - AOKP
    - CM

You must format your external sdcard to FAT32 before using it on this rom! Otherwise you will get currupted sdcard messages.

If you want to return to a 4.1.x ROM after flashing AOKP, flash madmacks restore-sdcard-after-downgrade.zip AFTER flashing/nandroiding back to your 4.1.x rom. You can get this .zip attached below.
    New build is up! Has latest AOKP upstream changes including Android 4.2.2 and any device changes. Want to also give big thanks to those who have donated to me in the past few weeks. Really appreciate it. Anyways, enjoy the build!
    Official build 5 is up here. http://androtransfer.com/?developer=AOKP&folder=i605 . Slick_rick and I have decided not to start a new tread this will just become the Official thread for AOKP support so just keep coming here. We'll update the OP to reflect official support.

Since I have a note now I've focused my attention on some S-pen features.

- S-pen gestures
    - Option to hide the pointer icon
    - Palm mute when the spen is in hoover range is just the start, I have more planned.
    Alright guys, updated the build a bit. Has latest AOKP upstream, latest device fixes, etc. Enjoy!