[ROM][GT-N7105/N7105T]#HASHCHECK-HYBRID# V3.0[4.1.2][Aroma][DEDEX-ROOTED][28/06/2013]

Search This thread

solodevil1986

Mar 7, 2009
Link dead - Still uploading since 2 days ?

Hey hashcheck ,

Ive been using deadmans ROM all the months and then bumped into a friend who mentioned your ROM and its awesomeness...So I finally make my way here to download your ROM for the first ever time and for 2 days , its still uploading and links are dead . Unlucky me :crying:

Any ETA on when it'll be up and running bro ?:D

Thanks in advance:good:

---------- Post added at 12:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 AM ----------

Those ads are to pay the server costs but only made 48cent aus so far lol

Uploading is coming and will be available soon i want it all to be online before its live

Thanks for your patients :D

Thanks mate !!:eek:

ducky88

May 12, 2012
hashcheck, what launcher are you using for this theme & where can I get this theme?

Screenshot_2013-03-19-09-10-59.png

ryanokc

Feb 1, 2008
Big Thanks!!

So pleased to used the ROM. So far .... no bugs and run smooth like a smoothy!!! Thank you!!:laugh:

DuratecPaul

Nov 1, 2011
Adelaide
Those ads are to pay the server costs but only made 48cent aus so far lol

Uploading is coming and will be available soon i want it all to be online before its live

Thanks for your patients :D

Thanks for what is a great rom Hashy.
Hes already giving us his time and knowledge, does he really need to pull out his wallet too.
Donate or click ads
I donated :good:

Reactions: hashcheck

ducky88

May 12, 2012
As usual the problem still exist since rom 2.1. When ever I tired installing Deadman theme with trebuchet or nexus 4 launcher. After successful install when booting up . It only show sound n nothing visual on the screen. I did a full wipe, and also tried installing them again n again . But fails.

PercyWA

Apr 2, 2011
Perth
2.3 installed successfully

Once again, successfull install. Thanks for a most robust rom.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts