AOKP and XPosed

Search This thread

Fahrenheit

Apr 4, 2008
I read that you have to be careful installing XPosed modules on modified ROMS since the options can conflict. Anyone install Gravity Box or XBlast Tools on their AOKP ROM?

I was thinking Gravity Box might conflict because it has Quick Settings toggles. But what about XBlast? That one seems like functionality might not overlap with customizations in the ROM. Thoughts?

Sent from Galaxy Nexus

SecUpwN

Jun 12, 2012
DEUTSCHLAND!
secupwn.github.io
@Fahrenheit: I constantly use Xposed and several modules like Xprivacy and MinMinGuard - had about no problems at all.

But that is the thing with modifications: You run them AT YOUR OWN RISK. And of course, you should be careful. As far as conflicting with options, I can't confirm this. Only one solution: Probieren geht über studieren! ;)

Reactions: Fahrenheit

Fahrenheit

Apr 4, 2008
@Fahrenheit: I constantly use Xposed and several modules like Xprivacy and MinMinGuard - had about no problems at all.

But that is the thing with modifications: You run them AT YOUR OWN RISK. And of course, you should be careful. As far as conflicting with options, I can't confirm this. Only one solution: Probieren geht über studieren! ;)

Jawohl!

KennyG123

Senior Moderator / Mod Committee / Spider-Mod
Staff member
Nov 1, 2010
Right behind you!
Thread cleaned
Posting to incite drama will not be tolerated on this development forum
Thank you for your cooperation

wayne kane

Jun 3, 2015
I have tried Xblast tools as well, aokp and xblast in rom control.

As far as I can tell the latest aokp roms from kitkat and newer have a version of xblast tools hidden in the rom control app as well as the framework of the rom itself. So trying to use the version of xblast that is downloaded as compaired to developer compiled version is conflicting and won't work, in short the xblast is device specific I assume. please let us know if this helped or if you have found a better explanation for this issue, thanks again!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.