ICS is live!

Search This thread

Kawaiius

Mar 6, 2008
I dont understand whats going on here guys..i even downloaded the mediafire one..renamed it PH98IMG.zip..it loads it up like normal..then after the bar goes all the way to the top it talks about no images or something. and goes back to the menu

Insidious

Mar 12, 2011
Southern Maryland
Tell me if it fixes heating. Don't want to possibly loose and s-off exploit.

Sent from my HTC Rezound whilst blazing on AOKP!

If I've helped please hit the thanks button!

shrike1978

Jun 28, 2011
Atlanta, GA
Is there a way that someone who has gotten the OTA official one not the one that android police have could upload it. Not that I am thinking that the android police one is bad but I hear it wipes the phone and I hope that something hasn't gotten change on it since they recieved the one they have to download. They said they have had it for months. :) Also if anyone knows any force ota tricks let me know. I have tried the google services one and it hasn't worked.
Verizon staggers their OTA rollouts so they don't have everyone downloading at once. It's probably possible to get the file once it's downloaded and post it somehow. I'm new to HTC, but it was pretty easy on Samsung...you just had to let it download and then copy it before reboot, because applying it would delete the file.

dangerousjenny

May 16, 2010
Verizon staggers their OTA rollouts so they don't have everyone downloading at once. It's probably possible to get the file once it's downloaded and post it somehow. I'm new to HTC, but it was pretty easy on Samsung...you just had to let it download and then copy it before reboot, because applying it would delete the file.

I know that. I didn't say anything about that. I was asking a nice user (people have done this in the past) to upload the official ota one. This was done for ota's for my Eris in the past. I just don't want to wait, of course but at the same time I don't want to use the Android Police one because it will wipe the phone. There have been tricks in the past to get phones to update and I was asking if anyone knew any I haven't tried. :) Thanks though.

mpmorph

Jul 25, 2009
It worked

It worked for me!!!! I lost everything....but i have ICS now!!! Sweet and sour victory!!!

Kawaiius

Mar 6, 2008
after it loads up the PH98IMG.zip file it gives me a couple error the first one says that its the wrong zipped image?

Top Liked Posts