Black/Silver? Whats your pick?

Which color do you prefer for the One?

• Total voters
Search This thread

Waltology

Jun 28, 2013
Nuremberg
I've looked at both and then decided unerringly for the silver one. I have never regretted it, the look of silver is just great. Simply the best looking phone on the market.

dryspuri

Oct 15, 2009
Chennai
i got the black one today but i didn't like it so i'll trade it with someone have the silver

sorry for my english

Where are you, I have got silver one, but I wanted black one, My silver is just a month old! please PM me

Also if someone in london wants silver please pm me I am dying to get black.

Last edited:

robt772000

Mar 21, 2010
I have both silver and black and alternate daily as I have them cloned to each other. I got a free silver one just after I contracted with the black. They both feel a lot different. Silver feels bigger for some reason. And the screens are different.

psygnosi

Sep 28, 2012
Mongmong
I chose the Black one as well. Very nice without any flaws. Awesome phone. (Came from a Samsung Note 2 when I was 220lb. Lost weight to 165lb in 1 month. Slim and muscular which I treated myself to a HTC one Black version). It was a good incentive for me. Changed my lifestyle completely. New me, new phone.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: skobiyan and fluidz

Beccalexa

Apr 22, 2013
Malmö
Like the both. I picked the silver one because I had grown a bit weary of black phones, having had so many "blackies" in the past. And I think the beauty of the aluminium shines a little more on a silver one.

Would have considered the red anodized one as well, had it been available were I live.

Duwie_80

Mar 5, 2011
Madrid
www.lightartifacts.com
Just got mine in black,

Just compared both in store and noticed: you've seen many phones in black, many in silver (plastic, but it makes no difference) but very litte in matte black. Very elegant.

destined1ne

Jun 12, 2013
i prefer black for everything. n00b question: is there any tech spec differences between the two? would LTE work if i got the black one in canada?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Which one would you prefer? Black or Silver?

HTC One in black:

htc-one-black-photos-preview-10.jpg

htc-one-black-photos-preview-6.jpg

htc-one-black-photos-preview-0.jpg

HTC One in silver:

440x330-htc-one-silver-back.jpg

htc-one-silver.jpg

htc-one-silver-side-angle-htc-one.jpg

dsc05219-1363076292.jpg

Black vs. Silver:

htc-one-black-white-640x492.jpg

Comparison for HTC One Silver and iPhone 5 White (Thanks to hamdir):

htc-one-iphone5-5.jpg

htc-one-iphone5-1.jpg

I was talking about the buildup of urea stains which would stain it yellow

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Tapatalk 2
    Not2BSure2Bif2Bserious-1.jpg

if serious......

tumblr_m3qi05XNdY1ruoy68o1_500.gif
    How are these for you, Pictures of mine Black....

Hot mama

Sent from my HTC One X using xda app-developers app
    I thought about buying this case but then was worried it might damage phone. Scuff the phone due to tight fit.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2
    well if you are going to be taking it off and putting it back on all the time then no, i probably wouldn't recommend it as yes it fits fairly tight - if you plan on removing a lot get a softer jelly type one

ive had it on and off a couple of times this evening and there are no marks but it is an excellent tight fit which is perfect as i dont plan to take it off anymore.
    while im pretty sure the black will be a sexy beast (judging by HTC's previous black metal phones)

but i'm going for silver

htc-one-iphone5-5.jpg

htc-one-iphone5-1.jpg

these photos helped me decide, first it looks miles away from the iPhone, so we can shut up those iPhone fiends

thank you HTC for making silver male again! :laugh:

also big advantage for using black glass on the front, makes the device look a lot more bold and masks the screen itself unlike the white iPhone, just like the iPad, when the screen is on you can see a black recessed border between the screen and the glass on the iPhone, which kills the screen floating on surface feel