[ROM][MIUI][4.5.10] - Miui v5 Multilanguage [20/05/14]

Search This thread

2nd Sky

Jun 15, 2013
My City
battery is good, i flashed it after flash stock 10i (netherland) (put zip, wipe data/cache/system, install packages, wipe data/cache/sdcard (before save data on pc) and then i have the cleanest miui ;) (after booting i copyed all data from pc to sdcard..)

but ther was a problem with keyboard, i installed it manually (in cwm i flashed rom, fix and then gapps)

Reactions: alex.foto

alex.foto

Dec 30, 2011
Galatz
battery is good, i flashed it after flash stock 10i (netherland) (put zip, wipe data/cache/system, install packages, wipe data/cache/sdcard (before save data on pc) and then i have the cleanest miui ;) (after booting i copyed all data from pc to sdcard..)

but ther was a problem with keyboard, i installed it manually (in cwm i flashed rom, fix and then gapps)

It's like the stock or better?On stock i was geeting 24 h of ussage.Thx for the quick answer

2nd Sky

Jun 15, 2013
My City
test it, i have 4h Display on time.. after that clean install i have good battery stats, so good as stock (but stock is always better ;)

BRainXstorming

Jan 25, 2012
Gera, Germany
Guys, some launcher compatible with MIUI themes? I quite like the MIUI but hate its iOS style launcher.

you can use every Launcher like go launcher or ADW or nova...
If you want to choose a new standart launcher go to settings > display > preferred launcher and now choose your preferred launcher you just installed
A Launcher that has some MIUI Thems and not is in IOS style is the BAZOOKA Launcher https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.avatarrom.bazooka&hl=de

I have a problem with roaming. Even if the roaming is disarmed in setting, the phone however can use data in roaming. I've H3G operator

Sry I cannot fix the bug because I only translate the ROM write a mail to ctvps@163.com
sry

How's the battery life?I'm ussing Savvy rom and the battery life is great.looking forword to try this rom..

Battery life is pretty good! To improve the Battery life go to settings (General Settings) >Battery > Power Settings and choose Battery saving

Dont use to much light on your screen because light consuming much Battery power

And choose in settings (general settings) ->mobile networks > Prefferred network type > 2G networks only ----- This slows down our internet activate this if you dont need fast internet e.g. when you only use messaging

After the install the settings unfortunately stopped and the keyboard dowsnt apear,only the google speak type,i will give a try once agaian

You forgot to Flash the fixes_.zip
https://mega.co.nz/#!NtIVRa7D!ZbTucSSPr6YWtSeovPh4ZA5ud_MmAl5MJWw9kYTVDnc

Last edited:
Reactions: alediniz

alex.foto

Dec 30, 2011
Galatz
I've tried this rom and is very smooth,no lag but i cant say notthing about the battery life and other this beacouse i find the market place where u buy themes/wallpapers/rings etc is verry laggy and awfull,no matter what was the connection on internet the market wount charge the pictures(samples)/themes and the bottom side of the screen (something like 2-3 cm from bottom up) is verry dark comparing with the other part of the screen(At the first sight i just assumed that the light isn't good).Hope to get some fixes soon i will like to have this rom like my rom of daily use.
Maybe the keyboard will get the fix to without having to falsh another fix.(Sorry 4 my english)

2nd Sky

Jun 15, 2013
My City
Dont forget: chinese Server are very slow! Because the darknes: ive no problems, it could be a Theme...

You can download in Miui.com forum other (better) themes!
Download it, copy to sdcard, open Theme APP, menu - import Theme ;)

Gesendet von meinem LG-E975 mit Tapatalk

Reactions: Emmes

steffenbakke

Jun 6, 2013
I got a backup from the main thread where u posted the multi language , I don't think there was this many language included in that one, but my question is, if I restore that backup will I then be able to make a small wipe then flash this? Event though it includes more languages ?:)

Sent from my LG-E975 using xda app-developers app

2nd Sky

Jun 15, 2013
My City
you can try it, should work, when not, full wipe :)
when you dont have all langs, try it with morelocale2 and look, if system apps are in your lang :)

steffenbakke

Jun 6, 2013
you can try it, should work, when not, full wipe :)
when you dont have all langs, try it with morelocale2 and look, if system apps are in your lang :)

Okay great, just wanted to make sure I wasn't doing something which seems stupid :). Well gonna do it next time there's a charger around

steffenbakke

Jun 6, 2013
I got a backup from the main thread where u posted the multi language , I don't think there was this many language included in that one, but my question is, if I restore that backup will I then be able to make a small wipe then flash this? Event though it includes more languages ?:)

Okay just tried flashing the newest version and It said status 7 and said something about the model number like
ro.product.model and it said e975 both places.? Any ideas

2nd Sky

Jun 15, 2013
My City
Jup, theres a problem between cm (cwm) and other devs
There are so many devices e97x so the devs sayed geeb is att and other with 8mpx cam, geespr is sprint, geehrc is int. 13mpx version

And cm sayed e975 is 975, ls970 is ls970, e970/971/972/973 is ...
So there are problems with cwm

Try twrp

Gesendet von meinem LG-E975 mit Tapatalk

Reactions: steffenbakke

Shadownn

Mar 17, 2011
Hello Thank for the rom. I can install on my e977? Support camera 13 mp? Downloading to try... Thank

Shadownn

Mar 17, 2011
what recovery can use to install ? can post the link ? i try 3 diferent recovery and always get error...
i try only twrp versions but cant install it :( thank

EDIT: I can install with Cwm recovery by @core720 and work :)

EDIT 2: WOOOW rom miui amaizing <3

edit 3: Can i install root ? flash supersu.zip and ready ? thank for the update

Last edited:
Reactions: BRainXstorming

Shadownn

Mar 17, 2011
well.. i install the new uptade from zero .. but not work music app.. get FC ...

and can install root? thank

benseoul

Jan 21, 2011
Paris & Seoul
Hi
Yes it is true,I also have a FC from Music.apk.
So I exchanged with this one HERE and change authorization to rw/r/r reboot, works very well :)

Thank you so much BRainXstorming for multilanguage, keep up the good work!!!

Reactions: BRainXstorming

alex.foto

Dec 30, 2011
Galatz
So probablly some user is ussing this rom for 5-8 days..Can he tell us what's the battery life?Any bugs?I'm thinking to get this rom for my daily use.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    First words
    Hello I translated the new Miui rom for my own (with jBart) I only included some more languages because it is not much more work. I share this work with other people to make them happy!
    I only included languagefiles the original rom is by ctvps@163.com

UPDATE NOTES
    If you are already using MIUI you dont need to wipe if you just want to update! You have to flash fixes_zip Only when you come from another rom than this MIUI...
    At 4.1.4. The Network and Musicfix is included...

included languages
    arabic
    Brazilian-Portuguese
    Czech
    Danish
    Dutch
    French
    German
    Hebrew
    Hungarian
    Indonesian
    Italian
    Korean
    Norwegian
    Polish
    Russian (only Locale)
    Slovak
    Spanish
    Thai
    Turkish
    Vietnamese
    new: greek

Screens

go to the attachment!

introduction
    1. Download rom and fixes
    2. boot into recovery
    3. do a full wipe
    4. flash the rom
    5. flash the fixes (for network location and keyboard) <- IMPORTANT (only when you come from another rom
    6. flash google apps (optional but not neccesary if you apply the network location fix)

downloads
    Miui v5 4.5.10 Multilanguage by grunch 21 (thanks for your work)

Miui v5 4.4.4 Multilanguage

Miui v5 4.3.14 Multilanguage
    Miui v5 4.2.28 Multilanguage
    MIUI v5 4.2.7 Multilanguage
    MIUI v5 4.1.24 Multilanguage
    MIUI v5 4.1.20 Multilanguage
    MIUI v5 4.1.10 Multilanguage
    Miui v5 4.1.4 Multilanguage
    MIUI v5 4.1.3 Multilanguage
    Keyboard and network location fixes
    Google Apps
    Music Fix for 4.1.3

credits
    ctvps@163.com - Miui port
    BurgerZ - for his jBart (Android ROM tools)
    2nd Sky - for some help
    All people who created the MIUI translation files
    AND special thanks to the MIUI team for creating the best rom ever!

PS
    I try to translate every new Miui build every week if you miss a language post it and maybe I include it next week!​
    finally an update...
    sry guys for the late update...
    new build is translated... i just have to edit some things and bugfixes and then i upload it...
    greetings
    I proudly present Miui v5 4.1.4
    (sry for the late update... school and girlfriend is very time consuming^^)
    The very best ROM out there!!

Hi BRainXstorming & associates,

My sincere appreciation for translating and sharing this Miui ROM. This is beyond any doubt the best ROM I've come across since my infant ROM experimentation on my first Android phone (X8).
    After succeeding with rooting my LG Opt.G E975 I've tried most of the ROMs available here at the XDA-site: Carbon, CM, Paranoid, Asylum, MoKee, Mahdi and the list goes on and on. But none of this, absolutely not a single one of those, has provided me with the same degree of end-user satisfaction as this MIUI v5. It's STABLE like a 12 tons ROCK, fast, esthetically appealing (to put it mildly), and comes with dozens and dozens of settings tweaks including great security and privacy features. I've been making it work hard for a week now and I have NO bugs to report, everything works perfectly. Even the LTE (4G for the danish market) works perfectly. Just a piece of advice for potential users, don't make any choice under the 'Preferred network Type' as you will lock your phone to a given type. After flashing the ROM, let MIUI do its thing and if your device is LTE/4G capable, it will automatically become the preferred network type. Battery time once NFC is shutdown is very good too, and toggling Data traffic OFF and putting screen brightness to Auto extended the total battery life to almost 3 days!

Anyway BRainXstorming thanks once again for sharing and introducing newbies like myself to the wonderful world of MIUI :good::good: