[Q] No data /roms

Search This thread

rootnewb.net

Jan 12, 2014
Whenever I use a custom rom on my n5 I don't get any data just loaded psx. I've also tried dirty unicorns and just couldn't get lte.. Using sprints network... Roms run fine on my n10..

OuncE718

Feb 27, 2010
DC by way of BK
Whenever I use a custom rom on my n5 I don't get any data just loaded psx. I've also tried dirty unicorns and just couldn't get lte.. Using sprints network... Roms run fine on my n10..

Did you remember to set the APN? uploadfromtaptalk1390475819153.jpguploadfromtaptalk1390475852530.jpguploadfromtaptalk1390475889130.jpguploadfromtaptalk1390475924330.jpguploadfromtaptalk1390475960661.jpg

A quick Google search led me to this. http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2541924 That might be your issue if your APN is set correctly.

sent from my neXus 5

Reactions: rootnewb.net

OuncE718

Feb 27, 2010
DC by way of BK
For some reason I don't have the same list oView attachment 2534082f options...

I can't see the pic that you sent but I think you're talking about the APN option. Its OK if you don't have the same list. You can always create them whenever you need them.

I don't have Sprint service on my Nexus 5 but it looks like you will have to flash the file from the first link I sent you. Everyone else with Sprint seem to be doing the same and its working for them. Please read it thoroughly so you don't mess up your phone.

DISCLAIMER: I am not responsible for any damage caused on your phone. I'm just a guy trying to help someone waving an SOS flag. Please don't drown and blame me. :)

sent from my neXus 5

rootnewb.net

Jan 12, 2014
No prob

I can't see the pic that you sent but I think you're talking about the APN option. Its OK if you don't have the same list. You can always create them whenever you need them.

I don't have Sprint service on my Nexus 5 but it looks like you will have to flash the file from the first link I sent you. Everyone else with Sprint seem to be doing the same and its working for them. Please read it thoroughly so you don't mess up your phone.

DISCLAIMER: I am not responsible for any damage caused on your phone. I'm just a guy trying to help someone waving an SOS flag. Please don't drown and blame me. :)

sent from my neXus 5

That won't happen lol thanks I tried searching but I keep running into just nexus 5 lte issues that weren't rom related lol.. Thanks

OuncE718

Feb 27, 2010
DC by way of BK
That won't happen lol thanks I tried searching but I keep running into just nexus 5 lte issues that weren't rom related lol.. Thanks

Another thing you can do is read the OP (Original Post) of whatever ROM you want to download and see if the OP stated if the ROM works with Sprint or not. If the OP does not state if the ROM is capable then just ask in the forum and someone will confirm it for you.

Good luck and thanks for not drowning. Lol

sent from my neXus 5

Reactions: rootnewb.net

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Did you remember to set the APN? uploadfromtaptalk1390475819153.jpguploadfromtaptalk1390475852530.jpguploadfromtaptalk1390475889130.jpguploadfromtaptalk1390475924330.jpguploadfromtaptalk1390475960661.jpg

A quick Google search led me to this. http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2541924 That might be your issue if your APN is set correctly.

sent from my neXus 5

Another thing you can do is read the OP (Original Post) of whatever ROM you want to download and see if the OP stated if the ROM works with Sprint or not. If the OP does not state if the ROM is capable then just ask in the forum and someone will confirm it for you.

Good luck and thanks for not drowning. Lol

sent from my neXus 5