WM6.5.5|101m|6.5 kernel|Full Roms By jjblaster3|upd 23529|translatable|16/Feb/2010

Search This thread

Dukenukemx

Jul 24, 2008
Jersey
Here's some snapshots of the rom. The amount of free memory is usually lower then what you see in the pic. I also included a picture from GLbenchmark 1.1. I can't explain why it won't past that demo, but 3D acceleration does work.

sshot0001.png

sshot0011.png

sshot0021.png

sshot0031.png

jjblaster3

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jan 4, 2009
wow, i never thought this thread would pick up so fast.
sry for my disappearance, didnt have access to a pc.

@Spado
ill consider s2u2 and will let you know. the theme you can enable by urself and unfortunately menu enhancement only works when mega manila is enabled.
i didnt cook in CA drivers coz i cooked in openvg(2d)drivers, this enables operamobile 9.7 to work and i hear it kinda improves manila n titanium, CA r just for 3d and when u install them, the 2d ones dont work untill re-install.

@jeanpiere
- ill cook in 5.04 camera next time since not many people like it
- comm manager can be found in settings, not exactly sure how to make it available for hardware mapping but maybe you (or someone else) could help me out
- backlight adjustment doesnt work for me either, donno why
- i hve noticed a few drawbacks in some mega apps eg htcalbum n quickgps so will replace em in the next release (let me know if any other arent that good)
- i used to experience battery drainage issues until i used 1.70.19.09 radio and that seemed to have helped a bit.

@Dukenukemx
i haven't tried glbenchmark so i donno what might be the cause.
oh by the way, thanks for the screen shots man

one more thing, i used to experience batt drainage even before the loud volume tweak, however i donno maybe it might be even draining more, if u want ill remove in next build

Last edited:

jjblaster3

Jan 4, 2009
windows live from sys

hey guys, if u have flashed my rom i think u've noticed that the WL is old version, the new one found in the sys doesnt connect for me. when i write my username n password it doesnt seem to connect, any one know why this is happening?

drownage

Jan 16, 2008
Hey,

is the Marketplace for windows mobile up yet? It keeps telling me "server unavailable"...

Thanks, looking forward to your new rom...

jjblaster3

Jan 4, 2009
hi
mediafire don't work, please upload to rapidshare
sorry man, rapidshare dont work for me too good...

ok guys i've got 23064 and it has a few cool theme changes. also ram is kinda more available and i donno if its just me but its really smooth. replaced htc album and quickgps, also did with commmgr n now its allocated to the ptt button... gonna replace the camera and upload it.

also added s2u2 upon request from spado.

Pisca

Feb 23, 2008
hey could this also fix the windows live connecting issue??? (if it is an issue coz i havent heard anyone complainin abt it except me lol)

Seems that Windows Live doesn't like to be cooked, every rom that I've used with that as issues with the connection

The best way is to remove from SYS, and if somebody want it can grb the cab and load

jjblaster3

Jan 4, 2009
Seems that Windows Live doesn't like to be cooked, every rom that I've used with that as issues with the connection

The best way is to remove from SYS, and if somebody want it can grb the cab and load

right, thanks. will also try n download from the marketplace

edit:
the one from marketplace works 4 me

Last edited:

jjblaster3

Jan 4, 2009
23064 up

ok guys 23064 is up, also has access to marketplace now.

hope you guys enjoy it as much as i am...:D:D:D

ps. if u wanna disable s2u2, its located in a folder inside the tools folder

Last edited:

Sheytoon

Sep 18, 2008
I installed the rom. I like the rom. It is loaded and fast. Good job.
It did not detect my Provider/ISP automatically so I had to set it up manually.
Activesync to google fails.
The reminder came up but the audio did not sound.

few things I have noticed so far...still testing...

jjblaster3

Jan 4, 2009
I installed the rom. I like the rom. It is loaded and fast. Good job.
It did not detect my Provider/ISP automatically so I had to set it up manually.
Activesync to google fails.
The reminder came up but the audio did not sound.

few things I have noticed so far...still testing...

i think im gonna have to replace alot of mega packages coz they dnt seem to be working alot, the older connectionsetup in mega packages posted by Da-g used to work, ill see to it.
i donno abt Activesync to google coz i've never tested it n i dnt use it.
abt the audio, is it the reminder only or also other things. did u perform a softreset after first boot, that shud solve the audio probz.

if any other issues r found, please let me know so that i can fix.
thanks

jeanpiere

May 31, 2007
Mega package

i think im gonna have to replace alot of mega packages coz they dnt seem to be working alot, the older connectionsetup in mega packages posted by Da-g used to work, ill see to it.
i donno abt Activesync to google coz i've never tested it n i dnt use it.
abt the audio, is it the reminder only or also other things. did u perform a softreset after first boot, that shud solve the audio probz.

if any other issues r found, please let me know so that i can fix.
thanks

I have found that the mega packages works just fine!! The thing is i installed them separately in another chef's build of 23064. What u may which to try doing it to add only the packages listed with cab in the "mega packages thread" in the D&H section of the forum. Those are the only ones neccessary for the running of manila v2. Dont forget to remove the "Debug logger" entry in the registry: HKLM/Software/HTC/Deblog
Performance should be better there after. Btw 23064 is REAL fast!

jjblaster3

Jan 4, 2009
I have found that the mega packages works just fine!! The thing is i installed them separately in another chef's build of 23064. What u may which to try doing it to add only the packages listed with cab in the "mega packages thread" in the D&H section of the forum. Those are the only ones neccessary for the running of manila v2. Dont forget to remove the "Debug logger" entry in the registry: HKLM/Software/HTC/Deblog
Performance should be better there after. Btw 23064 is REAL fast!

thats correct, but im referring to things other than those linked to manila v2, eg connectionsetup and others...

Dukenukemx

Jul 24, 2008
Jersey
The little menu thing in the upper right screen doesn't work. I can kinda see it, but it vanishes when I try. Still can't change the brightness settings for the screen.

Good news is that it's way faster, and I have 30MB of free memory now. Much better then before.

Sander101077

Sep 15, 2009
Utrecht
sound not working

Hi,

compliments on the Rom. Really nice. I am flashing for some while now on my touch HD and had this phone on the shelf. Now it is nice and fully functional and up to date again.

I have done a hard reset after flash.

One thing though, the sound is not working. When I boot, in the HTC part, it makes the sound (whoosh) but in WM it does nothing. No mediaplayer, no notifications, no rings, nothing.

Can you fix this?

jjblaster3

Jan 4, 2009
The little menu thing in the upper right screen doesn't work. I can kinda see it, but it vanishes when I try. Still can't change the brightness settings for the screen.

Good news is that it's way faster, and I have 30MB of free memory now. Much better then before.

working on the brightness settings, "the little menu thing"/taskmanager disappearance is build related, perhaps an updated build will have this fixed

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    i cant mind, in fact the only thing i can do is be really grateful for that...

Any way to send an attachment in a pm? Or do you want to give me your email address in a pm and I can send you a .txt file that way?
    ...major chnges for ....14?

no major changes, just a change in build and performance improvement
    Agree, it doesn't like to be moved around, because if I leave it where it is
    after flash and add the programs everything is fine, but as soon as I move it, then it happens,

I just tried to move it with your older release and it moved fine without getting messed up, Stylez, thinks it might be .xml file somewhere.

It's the HTCHomeSettings.xml that's in the windows directory i would expect to be messed up as that provides location of M2D items ;)

So if you get that off phone and look with notepad you will see the visible layout of M2D and can change the layout of tabs.. That's if my brain is working correct like said have spent all day in Touch Pro Kitchen and boxed :D
    From i can take SYS files for Kitchen?

Search the forums...."SYS" or "SYS for 6.5" or "Rollup 6.5 SYS" you should get something....:)
    I have installed this rom, and everything works perfect, except the sound. Phone wont ring, the songs are on mute too. everything in settings is set to max. but it still doesn't ring. When it's on ,,vibrate and ring,, mode it vibrates and doesn't even stop, it only works in vibrate mode. What's the problem, please help me?

try to update your Radio ROM such as Recommended as a radio rom on post # 3