B528 Root Help Me ! :(

Search This thread

Igory0k

Nov 21, 2011
Thank you very much, I have rooted it perfectly. Now do I have to restore all the settings (usb debugging, unknown sources, fast boot, log settings, dump & log settings) I have made before ?
After the root need to bring everything back as it was in * # * # 2846579 # * # * and delete the created folders on the SD.Be sure way to create a map file will always change and it will grow rapidly, a constant cycle of the card SD, which eventually could kill her.Fast boot do not include otherwise you will not enter into the pink screen.

Last edited:

mutil

Feb 11, 2011
istanbul
Works great. After trying many guides unsuccessfully i ended up with this one. Thanks a lot.

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium

Mugoma

Nov 11, 2012
B528 root

Hi LG best app ever, worked for me!! all others had failed or were version incompatible

kren22

Feb 10, 2013
Those adbdrivers.zip should work on win xp sp3 x32 ? Cause they are not working on mine win xp.

Last edited:

m1aw

Mar 13, 2012
Porto
I tried to do by this method but i get stuck in the < waiting for device > part.

imgur dot com/Tgar9Ta.png

Can somone help? I tried to unistall and install the driver and it says that they are up to date.

Attachments

• Tgar9Ta.jpg
    Tgar9Ta.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 85

hung.ngomanh

Aug 28, 2012
Đà Nẵng
You must enable usb debug mode and disable fastboot on your phone.check it again and tell me the result.

Sent from my U8800 using xda app-developers app

MtG92

Jan 31, 2012
Lisbon
You must enable usb debug mode and disable fastboot on your phone.check it again and tell me the result.

Sent from my U8800 using xda app-developers app

I've done all that and it stil gets stuck on "waiting for device". It's really strange because I've done this procedure a bunch of times before, but this time it isn't working. To make things worse, I can't flash any of the official upgrades, B528, B518 or B318(Froyo). It gets stuck on "Unpacking". Does anyone have any idea of what this could be? Thanks.

hung.ngomanh

Aug 28, 2012
Đà Nẵng
I've done all that and it stil gets stuck on "waiting for device". It's really strange because I've done this procedure a bunch of times before, but this time it isn't working. To make things worse, I can't flash any of the official upgrades, B528, B518 or B318(Froyo). It gets stuck on "Unpacking". Does anyone have any idea of what this could be? Thanks.

Yes, really strange ! Raise for help !!!

Djuganight

Oct 26, 2012
I'm trying to root B28 but just can't do it.

It won't go through this step (file attached)

Djuganight

Oct 26, 2012
Solved.
while on that step tunbed off and on USB debugging and the operation continued and concluded

Djuganight

Oct 26, 2012
1.Settings-> Applications -> Developer Tools-on
2.Unknown sources -> Settings-> Applications -> Unknown sources-on.
3.Fast boot -> Settings-> Applications-off
4.Dial: *#*#2846579#*#*
5. Go to projectmenu > background settings > log settings > log switch > set Log on
6.log setting-dump & log-on.(open dump & log, turn on all items (dump & log is located in the backGroundSetting))Check the correctness of the installation ADB drivers.Connect your phone to your computer, or in a memory device driver manager, adb will not be displayed.
Open Device Manager (right book. On "Computer" - Properties)
Scroll down the list of equipment "Android"
Right-click on it - properties - update driver - search your computer - select a driver from a list of device.You can try these drivers
7.Reboot Phone
Download B528_ROOT
8. Run B528_root.bat
9. Your phone should now be Rooted.
10. You can now go back *#*#2846579#*#* and turn logging off if you want.

Bricked my phone with this method yesterday!!

EDIT:
Correction, what is bricking my phone is when I restore the IMEI using ToolBox5irom
Due to repartitioning the disk every time I downgrade or upgrade official firmware’s I lose the IMEI.
I can upgrade to B528 and successfully root it but when I restore the IMEI the phone bricks.

After several procedures I manage to downgrade to Froyo again and restore the situation.

Is there a way of restoring the IMEI without bricking the dam phone while on B528?

I'm fed up of bad custom roms and I really want to use an oficial GB.

Can you guys give me some lights as I have spent all my knowledge around this.

Last edited:

bikebogota

Aug 26, 2013
Should I unlock the bootloader, how to do it?

Hi,

Thanks for the info, but It doesnt work for me, it stays in "Waiting for device", and the phone does not start (Huawei logo only). Also, the drivers seem to be correct but I cant upgrade or re-install them while B528_ROOT is rebooting (maybe because the phone is stuck).

So I think there is something wrong with my bootloader, no idea if it is unlocked... How to know?

thanks

bikebogota

Aug 26, 2013
my problem was the drivers for windows 8

Hi,

Thanks for the info, but It doesnt work for me, it stays in "Waiting for device", and the phone does not start (Huawei logo only). Also, the drivers seem to be correct but I cant upgrade or re-install them while B528_ROOT is rebooting (maybe because the phone is stuck).

So I think there is something wrong with my bootloader, no idea if it is unlocked... How to know?

thanks

Well, finally worked for me, the problem wasn´t the bootloader (you can test if u have bootloader just powering on and pressing volume keys at the same time), My problem was I use windows 8 with 64 bits, and all the drivers are for windows xp or 7.

So I had to use the application PDAnet:

(it is to share internet from PC to your phone), it will install the right drivers in Windows 8.

After that I could root my phone!

begucu

Jun 15, 2012
Xiaomi Redmi 4X
This method works for me.
Coming from official ota stock 2.3.5
after frustrated with lots of superoneclick experiment that does not work

5. Go to projectmenu > background settings > log settings > log switch > set Log on
6.log setting-dump & log-on.(open dump & log, turn on all items (dump & log is located in the backGroundSetting))Check the correctness of the installation ADB drivers.Connect your phone to your computer, or in a memory device driver manager, adb will not be displayed.
Right-click on it - properties - update driver - search your computer - select a driver from a list of device.You can try these drivers
7.Reboot Phone
Download B528_ROOT
8. Run B528_root.bat

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    B528 Root

7.Reboot Phone
    Download B528_ROOT
    8. Run B528_root.bat
    Works fine for me.

Yes, B528 made ​​with ROOT ... already with the app `s all reinstated by Titanium ...

It took a good few minutes to install the drivers that drew the net, but then was quick and without any problem.

EDIT: Do not know if I can help with anything: Professional 64Bit Win7
    Oh I see.. well tomorrow ill give it a try but on windows7.
    Thanks!

Sent from my Huawei Ideos X5 using xda premium

Do not forget to be with the pc on the net for him to make the drivers that need updating

No need to thank