Modern Combat 3 Free for SGS2 users

Search This thread

Kaze105

Dec 11, 2010
Seems like Modern combat 3 is free for SGS2 users via samsung app. Posting in case anyone wants the game.

Edit: Hmm I guess this should have been in the themes and app section. Mod, if possible please move it.

Last edited:

shr33kant

Nov 3, 2010
Awesome! I was planning on buying this today when I got back from work :-D . Thank you so much! Btw...how exactly did you find out about this? I would love toget updates about this kind of stuff..

Sent from inside a black hole.

Reactions: ro33zy

Deeco7

Jul 12, 2010
I installed it from Samsung Apps; the gameloft intro shows and force closes, anyone else have the same issue?

phoneman09

Dec 22, 2009
Is it only for the sgs2 or would it work on other phones to for example Samsung Nexus S?

exynos5250x

Jan 12, 2012
Connecticut
I also can't find link... Its in English alright but the only thing I can download is a html file which I can not open..
Thanks

Use Opera Mobile 11 to download the file, the stock browser(unless modified) doesn't download zip/apk/mp3(among many other extensions)

---------- Post added at 02:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:16 PM ----------

Is it only for the sgs2 or would it work on other phones to for example Samsung Nexus S?

Correct only for the Galaxy S II or a Smartphone/tablet with a Mali-400 GPU, btw guys not even the iphone4s version of the game has the visual effect this one has, like motion blur/bloom etc etc, Mali-400>All other GPU's(exept for the tegra3 duh xD)

phoneman09

Dec 22, 2009
Thanks for letting me know I was about to install it then decided not to, but I will be telling my friend about this though for sure!

randomhkkid

Jul 4, 2011
Great Game

Probably one of the best FPS games in the store, definitely worth the 50 pence I paid for it. I prefer it to shadowgun as it feels slightly less linear. The controls aren't so bad once you get used to them and fiddle around with the customization options. And best of all it runs great on the SGS2 !!!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Seems like Modern combat 3 is free for SGS2 users via samsung app. Posting in case anyone wants the game.

Edit: Hmm I guess this should have been in the themes and app section. Mod, if possible please move it.
    I also can't find link... Its in English alright but the only thing I can download is a html file which I can not open..
    Thanks

Use Opera Mobile 11 to download the file, the stock browser(unless modified) doesn't download zip/apk/mp3(among many other extensions)

---------- Post added at 02:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:16 PM ----------

Correct only for the Galaxy S II or a Smartphone/tablet with a Mali-400 GPU, btw guys not even the iphone4s version of the game has the visual effect this one has, like motion blur/bloom etc etc, Mali-400>All other GPU's(exept for the tegra3 duh xD)
    If you send an email to support@gameloft.com with your phone details and that you downloaded from samsung apps, they'll send you a link to an apk that actually works.
    It took them about 3 days to respond, using the contact dev on samsung apps didn't work at all!
    Awesome! I was planning on buying this today when I got back from work :-D . Thank you so much! Btw...how exactly did you find out about this? I would love toget updates about this kind of stuff..

Sent from inside a black hole.