[LINK][ROM] HTC Sense 5 for US SGS3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

mt3g

Aug 14, 2009
Phoenix
Ya he came out and locked the Sprint s3 dev thread, looks like he ran out of knowledge and can't go forward with the project. He got it where no one else has before, that alone is worth a lot.

CNexus

May 17, 2012
~/android
Google Pixel 7
Is it just me, or do I see signal bars...:D :D

vus2905.png

eggydrums

Dec 13, 2010
This is exciting. I refuse to move to TouchWiz, an alternative like sense will be awesome

Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda premium

CodyRst

Mar 4, 2012
Saying that it's 4.2.2 isn't enough for you? ;)

There are nicer quick toggles, and it's all around smoother than my 4.2.2 port :)

CNexus, Just wanted to say great job man.
Not sure about others, but I'm very excited about this rom, and thank you for working on it and making it happen.

Can't wait! :highfive:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Intro
    I have successfully ported Sense 5 for our D2 (US SGS3) devices. Check it out at the link below

Quick FAQ

• Is this real? Yes.
    • Am I dreaming? No.
    • Are you sure I'm not dreaming? Yes.
    • So this is really Sense 5 ported from the HTC One? Yes.
    • My phone isn't a Sprint S3. Can I flash this? Yes. My port uses the CM kernel, which is shared across all US SGS3 devices.

Pictures:

hrjzb1C.png

SCBUmlG.png

Dl2X08S.png

tlA7giK.png

30X1oJx.png

91wpTeE.png

A couples notes..
    • If you are a dev/hacker/modder/whatever AND KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING, any and all help is welcome. PM me for details.
    • If you don't like Sense, good for you. Press the "Back" button and check out any other thread. But do not flame me or anyone in my thread or mods will be notified.
    • Please DO NOT post in the DEV THREAD linked below. Any posts that are not development related will be deleted, don't take it personally. Instead, you can head over to/check out the unified Q&A and Discussion thread for the Sense 5 ROM.
    • Pictures of my phone running Sense 5 are in the OP of the dev thread linked above if you are a non-believer.

LINK TO DEV THREAD: [DEV][ROM] HTC Sense 5 for US SGS3 [4.1.2][ALPHA][WIP]

Enjoy. Be sure to read the ENTIRE OP of the dev thread linked above.

Thanks.

--
    CNexus

Sent from my S3 on Sense 5 (you jelly?)
    it's confirmed. I have working voice :D :D :D

FgcQbwV.png
    Is it just me, or do I see signal bars...:D :D

vus2905.png
    I am closing this thread because I have stopped development on 4.1.2 Sense 5...HOWEVER

I am now working on a 4.2.2 Sense 5 ROM. Please come and join us for updates/discussion/etc at my unified Discussion thread linked below:

>>[Q&A][DISCUSSION] Unified Sense 5 ROM Q&A and Discussion<<

Thank you to everyone for their support. :thumbup:
    A couple key words there...that thread is for 4.1.2. The latest build I am working on is 4.2.2.

vus2905.png

Sent from my buttered S3