Slim CM7 #4 bugs?

Search This thread

hard core

Jan 19, 2014
Hello guys i have this problems with the SLIM CM7 #4.
I want to tell you so that if anyone has the same problems the developer can fix it in the next release

i insatalled the rom following this guide and i am very satisfied .. it works and looks great .. I only encountered 2 proplems:

1) The flashlight with any camera app doesn't work .. if i use a torch app it works though.
2) when i connect the phone to the charger i can't turn it on .. i have to disconnect the charger then turn it on, otherwise it remains stuck with the battery logo.

thanks guys

Hitesh2626

Feb 18, 2013
☆◢Mumbai◣☆
www.askandroid.in
I want to tell you so that if anyone has the same problems the developer can fix it in the next release

i insatalled the rom following this guide and i am very satisfied .. it works and looks great .. I only encountered 2 proplems:

1) The flashlight with any camera app doesn't work .. if i use a torch app it works though.
2) when i connect the phone to the charger i can't turn it on .. i have to disconnect the charger then turn it on, otherwise it remains stuck with the battery logo.

thanks guys

Rom related problems you have to post in the Rom thread or if you can't then you have to post it in Q&A Thread not here .
REPORTED

hard core

Jan 19, 2014

1) The flashlight with any camera app doesn't work .. if i use a torch app it works though (update : only with the torch app preinstalled with the rom)

thanks guys

update .. i was wrong ...
all torch apps dont't work ... the led is not recognized ...
the only one worrking is the one preinstalled with the rom

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

thanks guys

Rom related problems you have to post in the Rom thread or if you can't then you have to post it in Q&A Thread not here .
    REPORTED