SGS slow booting and all crashing

Search This thread

majko11293

Apr 30, 2011
Medzilaborce
Hi,

I have problem with SGS. When I got it from my friend there was Android 2.3.3. When i turn on the phone, booting took maybe 30minutes, then all apps started to crash. So I did wipe data and wipe cache in system recovery but it didnt solve the problem. Then I flash over Odin official firmware but still booting takes about 30minutes and all apps are crashing. I tried to flash three files rom via odin too but it didnt help. So please help, i really dont know what to do now, i tried everything

Phone is non-rooted, there is official 2.3.6 but all is crashing so it is unusable.

Thanks and sorry for my english

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

majko11293

Apr 30, 2011
Medzilaborce
But how can I root it without using phone? Because all is crashing in system, I cant di anything on phone. Can I root it with computer?

krutoistudent

Jan 14, 2012
But how can I root it without using phone? Because all is crashing in system, I cant di anything on phone. Can I root it with computer?

yes you can, use odin and the download menu of the phone (turn it of, then turn it on and press volume down + home + power buttom for a few sec)
there are a few guids in this forum how to do that, just search for it

xsenman

Apr 9, 2012
Philippines
Phone is non-rooted, there is official 2.3.6 but all is crashing so it is unusable.
Follow this
pinned.png
[Tutorial] How to Unbrick, Flash, Downgrade, Root, Update i9000 from Froyo to Kit Kat to flash a gingerbread speedMod kernel , it will give you root and CWM, than enter CWM to format everything than flash the gingerbread stock ROM with the PIT file......BUT First read everything to understand first