[Q] ATT One M8 on Wind Mobile (Canada) ? Please help :/

Search This thread

nicefella

Jul 22, 2012
Hey guys,

I bought a locked ATT and I did S-Off and unlocked bootloader to put the international developer edition ROM on it so I can get OTAs directly from HTC. That is fine and works completely well. I get updates directly from HTC. But I am in Canada now using Wind Mobile (same as T-mo in the US) but I'm "roaming" the whole time.

I tried using this unlock method:
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2708567

and still it doesn't work. Its just on Wind Away network.

So I bought an unlock code and but I put in my wind mobile sim card, no menu comes up so that I can put in my unlock code...

Wind Mobile uses the same feq as Tmobile (I tried it with an S3 last year) so I should at least be able to make calls and texts.
'

PLEASE help! I'd greatly appreciated!!!!

S1L3nTShaDoWz

Dec 25, 2013
Hey guys,

I bought a locked ATT and I did S-Off and unlocked bootloader to put the international developer edition ROM on it so I can get OTAs directly from HTC. That is fine and works completely well. I get updates directly from HTC. But I am in Canada now using Wind Mobile (same as T-mo in the US) but I'm "roaming" the whole time.

I tried using this unlock method:
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2708567

and still it doesn't work. Its just on Wind Away network.

So I bought an unlock code and but I put in my wind mobile sim card, no menu comes up so that I can put in my unlock code...

Wind Mobile uses the same feq as Tmobile (I tried it with an S3 last year) so I should at least be able to make calls and texts.
'

PLEASE help! I'd greatly appreciated!!!!

I can't really answer this correctly but I do have a question and or recommendation. Normally (or normally to my knowledge) when you power the phone up with a non factory carrier SIM it requests that you put in an unlock code in a method similar to have a PIN code lock screen and you have to input the code you bought from the site( on the lockscreen PIN area ). Does this not happen when you do it?

brian2kul

Nov 7, 2014
htc m8 with wind mobile.

Hi everyone. Pls I need help asap. I just got an unlocked HTC m8. I use wind mobile. But I keep getting wind away on my device. What can I do to fix this.